We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

CJCollector's Discussions (8,601)

Discussions Replied To (6583) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is more garbage with that worthless COA. "

CJCollector replied Sep 28, 2023 to Classic Sports Collectibles, LLC

19 Feb 27
Reply by CJCollector

"Here's another piece-of-crap forgery. "

CJCollector replied Sep 14, 2023 to Classic Sports Collectibles, LLC

19 Feb 27
Reply by CJCollector

"Authentic."

CJCollector replied Sep 11, 2023 to Is this Mickey Mantle autograph real ?

10 Sep 12, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Very nice, Eric, I watched the original Star Trek series back in the 1960's and I st…"

CJCollector replied Sep 9, 2023 to Star Trek Vintage 1960's SP's

1 Sep 9, 2023
Reply by CJCollector

"Yep!!!  "The Dentist."   Poor Dustin Hoffman. "

CJCollector replied Sep 6, 2023 to The Boys from Brazil 1978 Peck Olivier Dual SP, Mason, Hagen & Original Stills.

6 Sep 7, 2023

"Awesome, Eric. In 1977 Olivier played a Nazi in "Marathon Man" and then the next yea…"

CJCollector replied Sep 6, 2023 to The Boys from Brazil 1978 Peck Olivier Dual SP, Mason, Hagen & Original Stills.

6 Sep 7, 2023

"Fail Safe with another great cast including Henry Fonda, Larry Hagman, Ed Binns, Dom…"

CJCollector replied Sep 6, 2023 to Death of a Salesman 1951 Frederic March Signed as Willy SP by Lippmann, McCarthy SP, Key Book Onset Candid, Lee Cobb NBC Still & an Arthur Miller Candid

27 Sep 6, 2023

"Absolutely, Garrett.  As the President in "Seven Days In May."   Lancaster and Dougl…"

CJCollector replied Sep 6, 2023 to Death of a Salesman 1951 Frederic March Signed as Willy SP by Lippmann, McCarthy SP, Key Book Onset Candid, Lee Cobb NBC Still & an Arthur Miller Candid

27 Sep 6, 2023

"You don't remember Frederic March eating chicken in the courtroom from Inherit The W…"

27 Sep 6, 2023

"Funny you mention that; I, too, have never watched It's A Wonderful Life. But I am a…"

27 Sep 6, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service