PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I just check my photos that were affected and I was hoping that they were in one gro…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 6 to Some of my Pictures are turning green and not coming out as I first down loaded them

8 Apr 6
Reply by PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS

"Thanks for checking into it. I will see if I can replace those photos that are affec…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 6 to Some of my Pictures are turning green and not coming out as I first down loaded them

8 Apr 6

"Sorry for the trouble, Thanks for looking at it, hope it is something that can be fi…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 4 to Some of my Pictures are turning green and not coming out as I first down loaded them

8 Apr 6

"I just check and it is even doing it on my phone, but instead of green, they are not…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 4 to Some of my Pictures are turning green and not coming out as I first down loaded them

8 Apr 6

"Thank You for your fast reply!!! I don't know how to give you an example, but if you…"

8 Apr 6

"I like to get toy collectables autographed more than photos, like this #37-3, 1988 G…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 3 to STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

92 Apr 4
Reply by Scott Paul

"I have a Dinky 1st edition Star Trek Enterprise signed by The Late James Doohan, Geo…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 3 to STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

92 Apr 4
Reply by Scott Paul

"Chicago Blackhawks Legend, Denis Savard and 3 drivers of the Blackhawks Charities #3…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Aug 4, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

3778 on Friday
Reply by tim hendrickson

"Yesterday, I had a third autograph added to my #21-43, Hot Wheels, Photo Finish Seri…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Jul 28, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

3778 on Friday
Reply by tim hendrickson

"This has nothing to improve Atutograph Live, but autograph Collecting as a whole. I…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Dec 19, 2015 to How can we improve Autograph Live?

116 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by DP

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service