We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all the great remarks!!!! I have and still do take a picture with a 35 mm…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Feb 6, 2015 to Have You Ever Been Featured In A Magazine Of How You Collect Autographs?

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Thanks for the interest Sport n stuff, I have been collecting "picture proof autogra…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Feb 5, 2015 to Have You Ever Been Featured In A Magazine Of How You Collect Autographs?

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Thank you James, I have been in other magazines web sites for collecting "Picture Pr…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Feb 5, 2015 to Have You Ever Been Featured In A Magazine Of How You Collect Autographs?

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Thanks Dane!!!!"

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"I don't have the expensive diecast, one reason is that I don't just follow one drive…"

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Well Paul, like my wife reminds me every time I start stating how much the collectio…"

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Thanks Very Much Ian A Baddock!!! The one thing that I am really happy about is that…"

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Thanks, Dane, I didn't even think of that. I will look into that. Thanks again, Fred"

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Rich, it is impossible to know if a celebrity's signature is going to be so bad that…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Jan 2, 2015 to Photographic proof when obtaining autographs: A necessity or a superfluity?

21 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Rich

"I have to agree with Rich, though taking a photo of the celebrity at the time of sig…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Jan 2, 2015 to Photographic proof when obtaining autographs: A necessity or a superfluity?

21 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Rich

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service