We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

michael hardin's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"sportscollectors.net it gives you some free addresses"

michael hardin replied Aug 13, 2010 to I could use some help in getting some retired baseball autographs..I would really appreciate it.

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by robert rugel

"look at startiger.com it will have almost all of your retired baseball players addre…"

michael hardin replied Aug 9, 2010 to I could use some help in getting some retired baseball autographs..I would really appreciate it.

6 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by robert rugel

"just went down forthis starkey gala and here are the people who signed and how many…"

michael hardin replied Jul 28, 2010 to absolute toughest autographs to get in person right now?why are they tough?what do they say when asked to sign?who are your top 10 list for each month and why?

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

"startiger.com has 350,000 addresses for everyone from zac efron to hank aaron and it…"

michael hardin replied Jul 17, 2010 to Reader's Address Requests

32 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Jason Boyd

"if you guys really want seger he does charity golf tournaments usually once a year a…"

michael hardin replied Jul 14, 2010 to absolute toughest autographs to get in person right now?why are they tough?what do they say when asked to sign?who are your top 10 list for each month and why?

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

"yeah you for the most part are right about right place right time, but tomei has rea…"

michael hardin replied Jul 12, 2010 to absolute toughest autographs to get in person right now?why are they tough?what do they say when asked to sign?who are your top 10 list for each month and why?

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

"are you smoking something james if you think tommy lee joens and robert redford are…"

michael hardin replied Jul 9, 2010 to absolute toughest autographs to get in person right now?why are they tough?what do they say when asked to sign?who are your top 10 list for each month and why?

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

"just met all of the black eyed peas they were all really nice and every single one o…"

michael hardin replied Mar 23, 2010 to meeting celebs who have you met? who do you want to meet?

100 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by David Mendenhall

"bobby jackson, chauncey billups, joe smith, laphonso ellis, rasho nesterovic, and so…"

michael hardin replied Mar 2, 2010 to Game used shoes

32 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Carlos

"is it eric clapton?"

michael hardin replied Mar 2, 2010 to Musician Signing Habits

3 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos