Bruce Juice's Discussions (1,242)

Discussions Replied To (999) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, the Springsteen is not authentic.  "

Bruce Juice replied 10 hours ago to Help needed: Are these authentic BB King/ Bruce Springsteen/ Eric Clapton/ Joe Cocker signatures ??

6 5 hours ago
Reply by Richard Booth

"Dylan is fake -- not close. "

Bruce Juice replied on Friday to Bob Dylan Queen authentic?

6 on Friday
Reply by Richard Booth

"As soon I as saw the title "Signed Pink Floyd Poster" there was a 99.9% chance it wa…"

Bruce Juice replied on Thursday to Authenticity of Pink Floyd autographed poster

5 on Thursday
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Check the previous posts about Charity Fundraising from Autograph Store. Total scam!"

Bruce Juice replied Apr 18 to Michael Jackson Authentication?

5 Apr 18
Reply by Bruce Juice

"To clarify -- the questionable rock and roll stuff I saw was from last year I think…"

Bruce Juice replied Apr 15 to Ebay has updated it's approved and banned sellers list for autographs

23 Apr 18
Reply by Rich

"Added it to the "Good" Or "Bad" guys?  I like SGC for sports but have seen some glar…"

Bruce Juice replied Apr 15 to Ebay has updated it's approved and banned sellers list for autographs

23 Apr 18
Reply by Rich

"another bad forgery but I'm guessing you knew that"

Bruce Juice replied Apr 15 to interesting dual signed dylan and petty on ebay

2 Apr 15
Reply by john shaw

"As for the value of signed Springsteen guitars -- the ones that have sold via Charit…"

Bruce Juice replied Apr 14 to Bruce Springsteen signed guitar, Autograph Pros COA

48 Apr 15
Reply by Mr. Steffman

"You don't know for sure if you would have won as the clock would've reset and someon…"

Bruce Juice replied Apr 14 to Zep 2 signed by all on RR.

31 Apr 15
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"This is a signed pick guard attached to a guitar which is not quite the same a "Spri…"

Bruce Juice replied Apr 14 to Bruce Springsteen signed guitar, Autograph Pros COA

48 Apr 15
Reply by Mr. Steffman

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service