Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Rick Meyer's Discussions (1,677)

Discussions Replied To (1529) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny when the EBAY seller of forgeries plays the victim....... I hope everyone see'…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 20 to Ebay Seller Ashtons..attic Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller COA Hollywood & Sports Memorabilia

45 Aug 29
Reply by Kalynn Baker

"Why not call the owner and tell them you refuse to sell fake s***? Auction was alter…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 20 to Ebay Seller Ashtons..attic Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller COA Hollywood & Sports Memorabilia

45 Aug 29
Reply by Kalynn Baker

"Had to be pretty bad to of been deleted. Wished I'd have seen it. Was probably enter…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 19 to Ebay Seller Ashtons..attic Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller COA Hollywood & Sports Memorabilia

45 Aug 29
Reply by Kalynn Baker

"Saves people tens of thousands from EBAY sellers just like this one who will use eve…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 19 to Ebay Seller Ashtons..attic Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller COA Hollywood & Sports Memorabilia

45 Aug 29
Reply by Kalynn Baker

"How exactly does one obtain documented proof it is a forgery? Should Chris try and o…"

45 Aug 29
Reply by Kalynn Baker

"Do you have actual proof it's authentic? That COA means nothing. It offers an opinio…"

45 Aug 29
Reply by Kalynn Baker

"You revised it to say "Forgery for sale.....please somebody be stupid and buy it?" I…"

45 Aug 29
Reply by Kalynn Baker

"He should be valued at $200+ but most aren't.  You can find legit Hooker signed stuf…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 19 to John Lee Hooker autograph

30 Aug 25
Reply by Gary Craig

"Those guys are a scam. Avoid like the plague."

Rick Meyer replied Aug 16 to Babe Ruth ball and verified autographs coa

9 Aug 16
Reply by Bryan KH

"I'm interested to see it as well."

Rick Meyer replied Aug 15 to Don't Deal With Kevin Martin or Piece of The Past!!!

99 Aug 26
Reply by Christopher Williams

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service