Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,438)

Discussions Replied To (2257) Replies Latest Activity

"Once these guys buy something they will defend it to the end of time rather than adm…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 2 to Heath Ledger Autographed Style B Why So Serious? Poster

81 Aug 3
Reply by James Stone

"No chance the original poster is authentic."

Rick Meyer replied Aug 2 to Heath Ledger Autographed Style B Why So Serious? Poster

81 Aug 3
Reply by James Stone

"Almost every signature on that site is a forgery. A couple of those are pictures wit…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 1 to Post the Names & Links to Good eBay Sellers

99 on Thursday
Reply by Rich

"You've heard a lot. Who'd you hear it all from? The folks that sold you the poster?…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 1 to Heath Ledger Autographed Style B Why So Serious? Poster

81 Aug 3
Reply by James Stone

"Reputable Las Vegas collectible house? The Art of Music Management? Wonder how they…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 1 to Heath Ledger Autographed Style B Why So Serious? Poster

81 Aug 3
Reply by James Stone

"I love watching dealers get stiffed. It used to entertain me in NYC. The garbage the…"

Rick Meyer replied Jul 30 to Roger Waters Us and Them Tour Autographs

227 Aug 13
Reply by Ian Baldock

"Doubt it sells for that. Way to high."

Rick Meyer replied Jul 29 to white stripes authentic?????

32 Aug 2
Reply by J.Seah

"Hard to get a real good close up on it. Blurs for me. It could be good. For that kin…"

Rick Meyer replied Jul 29 to white stripes authentic?????

32 Aug 2
Reply by J.Seah

"Great point Jason. Those autographs you sell have a better chance of passing those s…"

Rick Meyer replied Jul 28 to Add Beckett to the bad COA list- Check out this Paul!

54 Jul 28
Reply by Paul

"They don't show you their exemplar file. We just here about the mythical thing. I be…"

Rick Meyer replied Jul 28 to Add Beckett to the bad COA list- Check out this Paul!

54 Jul 28
Reply by Paul

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service