Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,092)

Discussions Replied To (1929) Replies Latest Activity

"I think its probably good. He's a good signer. I got a few from him that look like t…"

Rick Meyer replied Feb 16 to Matthew Broderick Legit?

4 Feb 19
Reply by Andy Ebbert

"Nice congrats."

Rick Meyer replied Feb 16 to Harrison Ford & Steven Spielberg Opinions - Real?

55 Feb 20
Reply by Pete Chuka

"Comical how almost every item he is selling is signed at the same upward angle to th…"

Rick Meyer replied Feb 12 to PINK FLOYD- Roger Waters / Nick Mason signed album cover

15 Feb 16
Reply by Ian A baldock

"You're a new collector or new to the site? The R&R Lawsuit just seems like a pre…"

Rick Meyer replied Feb 11 to is Roger Epperson still authenticating?

35 on Wednesday
Reply by bernie chatzky

"I don't believe they are."

Rick Meyer replied Feb 4 to Some of my music items, authenticated by PSA & JSA (Led Zep, Nirvana, PJ, PF)

43 Feb 21
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"I have only seen one if those signed that was legit. Was signed long after the shows…"

Rick Meyer replied Feb 3 to Some of my music items, authenticated by PSA & JSA (Led Zep, Nirvana, PJ, PF)

43 Feb 21
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"Yeah they got fooled huge. I bet if they even use exemplars anymore, which I doubt t…"

Rick Meyer replied Feb 3 to Some of my music items, authenticated by PSA & JSA (Led Zep, Nirvana, PJ, PF)

43 Feb 21
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"No good."

43 Feb 21
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"I don't think the Waters is good either. I wouldn't buy it. The Vedder is a super n…"

Rick Meyer replied Feb 2 to Some of my music items, authenticated by PSA & JSA (Led Zep, Nirvana, PJ, PF)

43 Feb 21
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"Nice find on this. Hope Roger gets these yanked."

Rick Meyer replied Feb 2 to Another Pink Floyd athenticty concern

52 Feb 21
Reply by James McCay

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service