Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,131)

Discussions Replied To (1965) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is pic of only item I thought was authentic out of tens of thousands of items I…"

Rick Meyer replied on Saturday to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Steve Rocchi Certified

164 7 hours ago
Reply by tony podsada

"Yes Steve my bad. Been a long day. Ted Taylor, STAT Authentic."

Rick Meyer replied on Saturday to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Steve Rocchi Certified

164 7 hours ago
Reply by tony podsada

"All this is 100% true. Customer rep at the time was Jennifer Duggan.. They claimed…"

164 7 hours ago
Reply by tony podsada

"I've seen a fake purchase order of a large quantity of Scoreboard inventory....copy…"

164 7 hours ago
Reply by tony podsada

"Test what to see if it's true? Lost me."

Rick Meyer replied on Friday to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Steve Rocchi Certified

164 7 hours ago
Reply by tony podsada

"Funny when folks correct other people's spelling and the reply has misspellings in i…"

Rick Meyer replied on Friday to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Steve Rocchi Certified

164 7 hours ago
Reply by tony podsada

"Why did you photoshop the picture I replied about? I don't think I've ever typed you…"

164 7 hours ago
Reply by tony podsada

"Who are the many who offered opinions or do they just do that anonymously?"

Rick Meyer replied on Thursday to Hi, Does this look Right?? Any experience with Markus Brandes Autographs??

36 2 hours ago
Reply by Jay Downs

"Classic. What a dope."

Rick Meyer replied on Thursday to You gotta see this!!!

12 yesterday
Reply by James

"Could be but the real question is........... does an authentic Mueller COA carry any…"

Rick Meyer replied on Wednesday to Breaking Bad - Real Bad?

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Rick Meyer

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service