Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,233)

Discussions Replied To (2061) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah but they don't accept anyone else's opinion. Show me one person who ever got th…"

Rick Meyer replied May 17 to Mick Jagger autograph: Real or Fake?

91 on Sunday
Reply by Rich

"The fools are out today."

Rick Meyer replied Feb 28 to Mantle autograph Real?????

54 Feb 28
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Thanks Steve. I'll look for it there."

Rick Meyer replied Feb 18 to John Reznikoff Question

50 Feb 22
Reply by Don Webster

"Did you post a link to this government list? Sorry if I missed it. Would be curious…"

Rick Meyer replied Feb 18 to John Reznikoff Question

50 Feb 22
Reply by Don Webster

"Fair enough questions but the subject of this thread sensationalizes something that…"

Rick Meyer replied Feb 15 to John Reznikoff Question

50 Feb 22
Reply by Don Webster

"I think that's them."

Rick Meyer replied Jan 27 to Barrett Jackson Auto Show HUGE AMOUNT of FORGERIES!!!!! BEWARE!!!!

104 Feb 20
Reply by Christopher Williams

"I agree with you Steve. There are a lot of places like this that rent space to exhib…"

Rick Meyer replied Jan 27 to Barrett Jackson Auto Show HUGE AMOUNT of FORGERIES!!!!! BEWARE!!!!

104 Feb 20

"The autograph sellers who set up displays at Barrett Jackson's Auto Auction are ridd…"

104 Feb 20

"Another one floating around. Was  sold on EBAY by tnk315. Horrible fake authenticate…"

Rick Meyer replied Jan 19 to Pat Tillman forgery sold for $850 by EBAY user us_caine

1 Jan 19
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Funniest part is some goof is waiting by his mailbox thinking he found a steal....."

Rick Meyer replied Jan 14 to Ebay Seller Cincinatti_patty Sells Mickey Mantle Forgery

2 Jan 14
Reply by Rick Meyer

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service