Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Rick Meyer's Discussions (1,869)

Discussions Replied To (1716) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw all that Mike. Not sure why somebody making an accusation wouldn't use his rea…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 15 to PAAS authenticators

31 Nov 15
Reply by Bradford

""What are your credentials in memorabilia" I see this asked a lot. Would you know w…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 15 to PAAS authenticators

31 Nov 15
Reply by Bradford

"This isn't even a good attempt."

Rick Meyer replied Nov 14 to David Gilmour signed this week

5 Nov 15
Reply by Andreas

"Yeah that should be a red flag. No shocker that their item was rendered that opinion."

Rick Meyer replied Nov 14 to Opinions please on studio_seventy_seven Autographs - Muse, NIN, Blink 182, Katy Perry. Eminem etc.

11 Nov 14
Reply by John William

"The stuff I'm familiar with looks good. Has a couple things I wouldn't mind having.…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 13 to ebay seller babyjanecollectibles

7 Nov 14
Reply by michelle marshall

"Not a Ruffalo expert so I just looked at other sigs to see what they had. Looks lik…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 13 to Got this Mark Ruffalo signed with exact proof from ebay seller tmoney8484 aka Highly Collectible Autographs is this real deal ??

8 Nov 19
Reply by JXE

"Of course they are very confident. If they showed a lack of confidence it would make…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 13 to Opinions please on studio_seventy_seven Autographs - Muse, NIN, Blink 182, Katy Perry. Eminem etc.

11 Nov 14
Reply by John William

"I wouldn't buy either of his Dave Matthews sigs. I'd need more than his word that th…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 13 to Opinions please on studio_seventy_seven Autographs - Muse, NIN, Blink 182, Katy Perry. Eminem etc.

11 Nov 14
Reply by John William

"I struck out on him last time he came through NYC. Didnt even get close."

Rick Meyer replied Nov 12 to Bob Seger IP signing habits

6 Nov 18
Reply by Patrick Batson

"Seller is a crook. A dumb one."

Rick Meyer replied Nov 8 to Led Zeppelin fully signed -John Bonham - latest trash

38 Nov 17
Reply by Carl Ryan

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service