Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,164)

Discussions Replied To (1996) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah I got to call BS on it. She's just on a money grub. Outside being the girl Ali…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 14 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

218 Jul 6
Reply by Rock G III

"One of the most successful and influential women of our time? That is funny. I would…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 14 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

218 Jul 6
Reply by Rock G III

"Sorry but I don't spend money on TPAs. Just not a fan of them. I've just seen some o…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 13 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

218 Jul 6
Reply by Rock G III

"This thread is comical. Mike knows autographs and is a good authenticator. He did ru…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 12 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

218 Jul 6
Reply by Rock G III

"Here is an in person example. This was signed in a more private setting after a stan…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 4 to Robin Williams autograph

7 Apr 4
Reply by Dan Gregory

"Authentic. No question."

Rick Meyer replied Apr 3 to Robin Williams autograph

7 Apr 4
Reply by Dan Gregory

"Got mine. Thanks for the heads up. 15 bucks a good deal."

Rick Meyer replied Apr 3 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

343 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com

"Saw two full boxes of these. Was offered as many as I wanted. Walked out with zero.…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 1 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Steve Rocchi Certified

215 May 15
Reply by NJDeepThroat

"Tony, I am a veteran and I watched AtAuction sell thousands of forgeries through AAF…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 1 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Steve Rocchi Certified

215 May 15
Reply by NJDeepThroat

"Thats a nice one."

Rick Meyer replied Mar 31 to Can you help me? Jack White

32 Apr 24
Reply by paul

RSS

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service