Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,164)

Discussions Replied To (1996) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah I got to call BS on it. She's just on a money grub. Outside being the girl Ali…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 14 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

217 May 23
Reply by Mike White

"One of the most successful and influential women of our time? That is funny. I would…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 14 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

217 May 23
Reply by Mike White

"Sorry but I don't spend money on TPAs. Just not a fan of them. I've just seen some o…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 13 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

217 May 23
Reply by Mike White

"This thread is comical. Mike knows autographs and is a good authenticator. He did ru…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 12 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

217 May 23
Reply by Mike White

"Here is an in person example. This was signed in a more private setting after a stan…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 4 to Robin Williams autograph

7 Apr 4
Reply by Dan Gregory

"Authentic. No question."

Rick Meyer replied Apr 3 to Robin Williams autograph

7 Apr 4
Reply by Dan Gregory

"Got mine. Thanks for the heads up. 15 bucks a good deal."

Rick Meyer replied Apr 3 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

267 on Sunday
Reply by J.Seah

"Saw two full boxes of these. Was offered as many as I wanted. Walked out with zero.…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 1 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Steve Rocchi Certified

215 May 15
Reply by NJDeepThroat

"Tony, I am a veteran and I watched AtAuction sell thousands of forgeries through AAF…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 1 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Steve Rocchi Certified

215 May 15
Reply by NJDeepThroat

"Thats a nice one."

Rick Meyer replied Mar 31 to Can you help me? Jack White

32 Apr 24
Reply by paul

RSS

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service