Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,234)

Discussions Replied To (2062) Replies Latest Activity

"Funniest part is some goof is waiting by his mailbox thinking he found a steal....."

Rick Meyer replied Jan 14 to Ebay Seller Cincinatti_patty Sells Mickey Mantle Forgery

2 Jan 14
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Anybody dumb enough to buy that Johannson almost deserves getting ripped off. She s…"

Rick Meyer replied Jan 10 to Star Wars Collectors Unite!

2765 May 18
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"He's always been prompt when I've sent him things to look at. Maybe he just busy for…"

Rick Meyer replied Jan 8 to Roger Epperson Quick Opinion not so quick

32 Mar 30
Reply by johntt

"studying 200 hours under Frangipani in the 90s there is a good chance that the only…"

Rick Meyer replied Jan 1 to Buying Autographs On eBay If Cheap Enough - Rules To Guide You.

57 Jan 6
Reply by Joe W.

"Post your training certificates. I'd like to see he credentials you claim to have."

Rick Meyer replied Dec 31 to Buying Autographs On eBay If Cheap Enough - Rules To Guide You.

57 Jan 6
Reply by Joe W.

"Scott's sig looks good to me."

Rick Meyer replied Dec 31, 2015 to Help on Slash, Duff, S.weiland,

13 Dec 31
Reply by Paul

"Classic. Your Frangiapani BS cracks me up every time I read it."

Rick Meyer replied Dec 30, 2015 to Buying Autographs On eBay If Cheap Enough - Rules To Guide You.

57 Jan 6
Reply by Joe W.

"James weren't you the understudy of the authenticator of choice for the largest auto…"

Rick Meyer replied Dec 29, 2015 to Buying Autographs On eBay If Cheap Enough - Rules To Guide You.

57 Jan 6
Reply by Joe W.

"PSA just a money grab. I find it amazing that folks actually believe the authenticat…"

Rick Meyer replied Dec 29, 2015 to PSA preferrencial treatment

56 Jan 10
Reply by James

"Not surprised a bit. I bet if you asked Presspass about it you get no reply."

Rick Meyer replied Dec 29, 2015 to Roger Moore autograph: Is it possible to forge PSA/DNA authentication?

6 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Vectoreleven

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service