Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Rick Meyer's Discussions (1,906)

Discussions Replied To (1751) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Roger on this. Both of these would need to be sitting in the same posit…"

Rick Meyer replied Dec 11 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

177 34 minutes ago
Reply by Chad B

" "If not obtained personally a third party authentication process will be used and i…"

Rick Meyer replied Dec 9 to Ebay seller "Graphstars"

13 Dec 9
Reply by Rick Meyer

"I'm not Rich. That is a different guy. "

13 Dec 9
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Thomas, thank for the reply but it is not "more than obvious" that you did not get t…"

13 Dec 9
Reply by Rick Meyer

"You personally obtained the Audrey Hepburn signature you are selling?"

13 Dec 9
Reply by Rick Meyer

"I think the same way on all points here. Nice response."

Rick Meyer replied Dec 8 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

177 34 minutes ago
Reply by Chad B

"I'd toss in his mom and art teacher to. Bet they could both be easily fooled by forg…"

Rick Meyer replied Dec 8 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

177 34 minutes ago
Reply by Chad B

"There are only a couple legit Johansson sigs on EBAY. 90% of those for sell right no…"

Rick Meyer replied Dec 8 to ebay seller metalsinger1 goes 9 for 9 with Scarlett Johansson

2 Dec 8
Reply by Rick Meyer

"They should be considered a gerbil. "

Rick Meyer replied Dec 5 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

177 34 minutes ago
Reply by Chad B

"+1. Wascher has done a great job here. Steve made a good choice in bringing her on.…"

Rick Meyer replied Dec 4 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

177 34 minutes ago
Reply by Chad B

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service