Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,219)

Discussions Replied To (2046) Replies Latest Activity

"Still can't believe folks put much stock in PSA opinions on music or entertainment i…"

Rick Meyer replied Dec 9, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

474 Jan 19
Reply by Paul

"Looks good to me."

Rick Meyer replied Dec 9, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

743 6 hours ago
Reply by Christopher Thompson

"I've seen them out collecting. They get a lot of rushed and sloppy sigs but other th…"

Rick Meyer replied Dec 9, 2015 to Toppix Autographs

4 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Robin McKay

"Yeah that was a little underhanded but you bought an authentic piece. I'd be happy w…"

Rick Meyer replied Dec 3, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

474 Jan 19
Reply by Paul

"Much better title. "

Rick Meyer replied Dec 3, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

474 Jan 19
Reply by Paul

"Give me a break. It's stories like this that flame the fire. Sometimes it's just bet…"

474 Jan 19
Reply by Paul

"I wouldn't pay 100 buck either. Those will be all over EBAY in a week or two for les…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 22, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

743 6 hours ago
Reply by Christopher Thompson

"None of these are good. The Johannson is a laugh."

Rick Meyer replied Nov 5, 2015 to Opinions Sought on eBay Seller schwagleglenn

4 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by michelle

"Garbage but pretty sure you already know that. Look at all the A List celebrities an…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 5, 2015 to Opinions Sought On eBay Seller stellajp (aka Stella's Collectibles)

15 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Rich

"Robin Williams is good. Matches the signatures I have from him."

Rick Meyer replied Nov 4, 2015 to Authenticity Opinions Please: Selling My Autographs (Update)

27 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Robin McKay

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service