Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,305)

Discussions Replied To (2129) Replies Latest Activity

"$299 is all you need to see to know its a forgery."

Rick Meyer replied Aug 25 to nirvana real or fake?

17 Aug 27
Reply by Travis Christenberry

"I'm with them as well. I have unfavorable view of both. Outside of older common spor…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 24 to eBay has settled on only TWO Approved Authentication Services

36 Aug 29
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"JSA is horrible. Guess their sticker makes some folks feel better even if the signat…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 24 to eBay has settled on only TWO Approved Authentication Services

36 Aug 29
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Not authentic. Pretty sure every one of these I've seen with those generic authentic…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 23 to I just started collecting autographs,is this Ted Williams real????

9 Nov 21
Reply by Travis Wallace

"The disc is actually an Album isn't it? Piece was awesome. Not sure I saw the photo.…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 23 to stone temple pilots

2 Aug 23
Reply by Rick Meyer

"You buying all this stuff Nico or are you just asking about all these things cause y…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 23 to stone temple pilots

4 Aug 23
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Maybe. Or the inscriptions could have been added after by someone else."

Rick Meyer replied Aug 22 to You guys think this Miguel Cabrera autograph is authentic?

24 Aug 23
Reply by TradeGeek

"The red flag for me would be the rushed sig with the neatly written inscriptions. Im…"

Rick Meyer replied Aug 22 to You guys think this Miguel Cabrera autograph is authentic?

24 Aug 23
Reply by TradeGeek

"Id be afraid they'd accept it and I'd be out 5 bucks."

Rick Meyer replied Aug 22 to Fake Fully Signed Sgt. Pepper's LP on Ebay right now for 5 grand

10 Aug 23
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Here is one of my rushed examples. I have a baseball signed too but still trying to…"

24 Aug 23
Reply by TradeGeek

RSS

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service