Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Rick Meyer's Discussions (1,870)

Discussions Replied To (1717) Replies Latest Activity

"Seller is a crook. A dumb one."

Rick Meyer replied Nov 8 to Led Zeppelin fully signed -John Bonham - latest trash

38 Nov 17
Reply by Carl Ryan

"Let's see the authentication your partner got back. I need a good laugh You just go…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 8 to Led Zeppelin fully signed -John Bonham - latest trash

38 Nov 17
Reply by Carl Ryan

"LOL yeah right."

Rick Meyer replied Nov 7 to Mickey Mantle DiMaggio Autographed Baseball Photo Forgery Ebay Seller SterlingCreationsOnline

37 Nov 8
Reply by James

"LOL, why is it every EBAY seller has an attorney? I call BS or you got the dumbest l…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 7 to Mickey Mantle DiMaggio Autographed Baseball Photo Forgery Ebay Seller SterlingCreationsOnline

37 Nov 8
Reply by James

"Nancy you are a liar."

37 Nov 8
Reply by James

"Good luck with that Nancy. Maybe you should stop ripping people off."

37 Nov 8
Reply by James

"Have a quick opinion done on it. Sorry to say but sellers that sell at bargain price…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 6 to Maroon 5 Adam Levine

10 Nov 6
Reply by Ken K

"Probably took photo after he got it back in the mail."

Rick Meyer replied Nov 6 to Bad experience with eBay seller Bandersnark, also known as Snark on this forum.

132 on Sunday
Reply by Wascher-Moderator

"I agree N. I asked this goof about those signatures. The one I didn't is the Brian W…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 6 to Bad experience with eBay seller Bandersnark, also known as Snark on this forum.

132 on Sunday
Reply by Wascher-Moderator

"Then you ran here, signed up and decided to fight for the reputation of this EBAY po…"

Rick Meyer replied Nov 6 to Ebay Seller Auntfifisattic Derek Jeter Autographed Jersey Ugly Forgery Sold $252.49

17 Nov 7
Reply by Christopher Williams

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service