Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,162)

Discussions Replied To (1995) Replies Latest Activity

"Saw two full boxes of these. Was offered as many as I wanted. Walked out with zero.…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 1 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Steve Rocchi Certified

207 Apr 21
Reply by Dan Skrezyna

"Tony, I am a veteran and I watched AtAuction sell thousands of forgeries through AAF…"

Rick Meyer replied Apr 1 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Steve Rocchi Certified

207 Apr 21
Reply by Dan Skrezyna

"Thats a nice one."

Rick Meyer replied Mar 31 to Can you help me? Jack White

32 on Friday
Reply by paul

"I've had PSA numbers not show up before and they found it when I called on it. Hopef…"

Rick Meyer replied Mar 30 to Is this a real or Fake Roger Waters Pink Floyd Autograph?

25 Mar 31
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"The top of the W looks like the sharpie follows along that piece as well. I think th…"

Rick Meyer replied Mar 30 to Is this a real or Fake Roger Waters Pink Floyd Autograph?

25 Mar 31
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Once you catch the seller lying it usually goes downhill from there."

25 Mar 31
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"I think if it was a super rushed sig the holes of the pick guard would have thrown t…"

25 Mar 31
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Hard to tell but looks like it was signed while pick guard was on guitar. Tough one…"

25 Mar 31
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"I'm not as sure as others on this. I don't think it's good. Couple things I don't li…"

25 Mar 31
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Any chance you can post close up of sticker? No card with it?"

25 Mar 31
Reply by Paul Hakimian

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service