We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

MN Autograph Collector's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, there you go. I didn't see Steve's reply before I commented​. Go with what Steve…"

MN Autograph Collector replied May 5, 2017 to Alan Shepard

4 May 5, 2017
Reply by Capitano

"It appears to me to be an '80s/'90s secretarial signed autograph, but please wait fo…"

MN Autograph Collector replied May 5, 2017 to Alan Shepard

4 May 5, 2017
Reply by Capitano

"I was just razzing you a bit, Steve.  I think it's safe to say that all of us who co…"

MN Autograph Collector replied May 2, 2017 to A couple of Armstrong Autographs for your consideration

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

"Thanks much, Steve.  I was fairly certain on the White being bad.  The Roosa was tou…"

MN Autograph Collector replied May 2, 2017 to Astronaut Autographs

2 May 2, 2017
Reply by MN Autograph Collector

"I assume you're one of those, Steve...  ;-)"

MN Autograph Collector replied May 2, 2017 to A couple of Armstrong Autographs for your consideration

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

"Having a BIN doesn't negate legitimacy on its own. But when it's ridiculously low, i…"

MN Autograph Collector replied Apr 30, 2017 to A couple of Armstrong Autographs for your consideration

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

"There are A LOT of legitimate Armstrong signed items out there. Just be patient, and…"

MN Autograph Collector replied Apr 30, 2017 to A couple of Armstrong Autographs for your consideration

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

"In addition to how bad this forgery is, the BIN price is a dead giveaway. A legitima…"

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

"Here's an example of a '70s era Armstrong signed index card, for comparison."

MN Autograph Collector replied Apr 29, 2017 to A couple of Armstrong Autographs for your consideration

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

"The index card is way off, and I'm not a big fan of the WSS, either, but wait to hea…"

MN Autograph Collector replied Apr 29, 2017 to A couple of Armstrong Autographs for your consideration

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Herman Darvick

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service