We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (4583) Replies Latest Activity

"More and more, I like the overly sloppy Stewarts less and less. I'm not sure either…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 28 to James Stewart Harvey sketch

18 Feb 28
Reply by meggs

"I would avoid this item.  I recommend sticking to Schwarzenegger's with authenticati…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 25 to the authenticity of Arnold Schwarzenegger's signature

3 Mar 1
Reply by Corey

"For vintage entertainment I recommend RR Auction for strong results. www.rrauction.c…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 18 to WHo is best for Certification and Auction of Mailyn Monroe Autographs

8 Feb 19
Reply by Russell Brunning

"I do not believe this is authentic. A common forgery style from the 90s. "

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 15 to Is this Joe DiMaggio Authentic?

3 Feb 15
Reply by Steve

"Stop saying it's someone else. It is the same user account that created all these th…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 8 to Opinions on outlet

17 Feb 8
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"This is the third time the OP has asked about Celebrity Authentics. Is there a quest…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 8 to Opinions on outlet

17 Feb 8
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Same as the Mantle in the other topic... It's hard to be certain based on this photo…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 6 to Real or fake signed Mickey Mantle Best pictures phone will take

7 Feb 7
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"It's hard to be certain based on this photo, but I believe it's likely that this is…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 6 to Another Mickey Mantle my husband collected sorry my phone is old and doesn't take good pictures

2 Feb 6
Reply by Steve

"The photo is a bit fuzzy. Can you take a clear, sharp photo? Seeing the fine detail…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 6 to Is this Mantle signature real

1 Feb 6
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Elvis"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 2 to What is on your autograph bucket list?

23 Feb 10
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service