Steve Zarelli's Discussions (3,126)

Discussions Replied To (2983) Replies Latest Activity

"In my opinion, eBay has probably taken no action at the advice of legal counsel. The…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jun 16 to Ridiculous Prices for GFA-Certed Items-Sellers Aware of What They Are Selling?

44 on Friday
Reply by Christopher Williams

"1 - I agree. Any professional can make a mistake, but when you have a huge body of e…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jun 16 to Ridiculous Prices for GFA-Certed Items-Sellers Aware of What They Are Selling?

44 on Friday
Reply by Christopher Williams

"You got it, Mike. The insane flood of fakes has damaged the market. No matter his so…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jun 4 to Muhammad Ali GFA/Rocchi Certed Forgeries On Ebay Part 2

10 Jun 10
Reply by Steve

"I agree, Terrier. Karma will catch up sooner or later. Truly disgusting so many fans…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jun 4 to Muhammad Ali GFA/Rocchi Certed Forgeries On Ebay Part 1

11 Jun 4
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Here is a Muhammad Ali photo I obtained directly through the mail from Ali about 15…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jun 4 to RIP Muhammad Ali

28 Jun 5
Reply by David Seideman

"In my opinion, these are all authentic. You can send me a "tip" when you sell them.…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jun 2 to Collection Of Original 8x10 Astronaut Signed Photographs - Looking to sell - NEED EXPERT OPINIONS PLEASE?

6 Jun 2
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"It seems to be a mystery as to how or why it happened, but there are no posed photos…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jun 2 to oh dear a dilemma

9 Jun 2
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Agree. The launch photo is Apollo 17. It is Buzz next to the flag, not Armstrong.  T…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jun 2 to oh dear a dilemma

9 Jun 2
Reply by Eric K Longo

"Not authentic. Common forgery style. Sorry."

Steve Zarelli replied May 30 to Ebay Seller Shegar Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery COA B&J Collectibles Operation Bullpen

11 May 31
Reply by Karen Remer

"Bottom of the cage. Sorry."

Steve Zarelli replied May 28 to Please Advise

2 May 28
Reply by Rich

RSS

Blog Posts

The Victims Of Muhammad Ali Forgeries On Ebay GFA/Rocchi

Posted by Christopher Williams on June 5, 2016 at 3:15pm 9 Comments

As we've noticed during the last 48 hours, both Ebay and the Ebay sellers of Muhammad Ali forgeries are making a killing on Ebay.

The victims (who don't know yet that they are…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service