Steve Zarelli's Discussions (3,308)

Discussions Replied To (3163) Replies Latest Activity

"I obtained the White Space Suit portrait of Cernan above for $65 at a 2001 NovaSpace…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Tuesday to NASA Astronaut Gene Cernan passes away at 82.

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Booth

"Here I am with Commander Cernan in 1999. Before digital cameras, you got one click a…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Monday to NASA Astronaut Gene Cernan passes away at 82.

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Booth

"Gene Cernan was a great guy. A down to Earth hero and friendly to autograph collecto…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Monday to NASA Astronaut Gene Cernan passes away at 82.

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Booth

"Thanks for sharing, Pete! Is the Carrie Fisher on the TFA pose a sit-down signature?"

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to Star Wars Autographs Through The Years

5 on Monday
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Sure glad I got this completed through private signing back in the fall. The last on…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Saturday to Star Wars Autograph Authenticity Opinions

160 4 hours ago
Reply by Pete Chuka

"Interesting to see the JEJs on the Prowse site are consistent with the Jones TTM sty…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Saturday to Star Wars Autograph Authenticity Opinions

160 4 hours ago
Reply by Pete Chuka

"Not a genre I follow, so I can't tell you with certainty. But if I had to bet, I'd s…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 11 to A trip in the autograph collecting time machine...

14 Jan 11
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Ink pooling and no flow lines... The one on the left looks like a rubber stamp copy…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 6 to UKBlue Bowie "autograph" now "appears" a blatant mechanical copy...

30 Jan 7
Reply by Paul

"It's true... there are actually people who believe that eBay monitors autograph list…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 3 to A trip in the autograph collecting time machine...

14 Jan 11
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Agree. Phil is super credible and highly recommended. Well worth the $35 fee for an…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 3 to WALT DISNEY SIGNATURE CAN I GET YOUR GUYS OPINION

7 Jan 3
Reply by Jeremy cox

RSS

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service