Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (2,374)

Discussions Replied To (2252) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess he "got it from him personally (through the mail)" "

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to Harrison Ford -real or fake?

5 on Sunday
Reply by Jan Cogo

"Travolta is not my specialty, but it is consistent with the photo he would send TTM.…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Thursday to Need opinions on Elizabeth Taylor, Charlton Heston, John Travolta and Sharon Stone

7 on Thursday
Reply by Peter Lougheed

"I couldn't agree more. I am always amazed how the "no personalization" mentality has…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Thursday to PSA Autograph Grading - Legit or Gimmick? Adds value or insignificant?

48 yesterday
Reply by David S

"In my opinion, a dedication with plenty of writing adds value with a signer like Rut…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Thursday to PSA Autograph Grading - Legit or Gimmick? Adds value or insignificant?

48 yesterday
Reply by David S

"Almost unbelievable how Ruth carefully spaced his name on either side of his right l…"

48 yesterday
Reply by David S

"Heston is standard TTM secretarial."

Steve Zarelli replied on Thursday to Need opinions on Elizabeth Taylor, Charlton Heston, John Travolta and Sharon Stone

7 on Thursday
Reply by Peter Lougheed

"Different strokes for different folks. If a collector gets his or her jollies from o…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 26 to PSA Autograph Grading - Legit or Gimmick? Adds value or insignificant?

48 yesterday
Reply by David S

"The Action Comics 1 was purchased by Metropolis Comics in NY. They will get a ton of…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 26 to PSA Autograph Grading - Legit or Gimmick? Adds value or insignificant?

48 yesterday
Reply by David S

"Great info. Thanks for sharing, Pete!"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 26 to Star Wars Collectors Unite!

817 Aug 26
Reply by Bradford

"Awesome CEE GEE! It was a great Travers with a thrilling end. Were you in Saratoga?…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 26 to What's new in your collection?

2067 22 hours ago
Reply by Snark

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service