Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (2,437)

Discussions Replied To (2315) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, certification helps the price, BUT... If you removed all the fakes from circula…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to eBay tells me...."They allow forgeries" I'm NOT JOKING GUYS.

109 1 hour ago
Reply by Jason Poulos

"Like garage sales, if you know what you are doing, you can find some gems among all…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to eBay tells me...."They allow forgeries" I'm NOT JOKING GUYS.

109 1 hour ago
Reply by Jason Poulos

"How does one define "easily identified forgeries"? The person's name is spelled wron…"

109 1 hour ago
Reply by Jason Poulos

"I do not recall ever seeing an authentic Mantle on this pose. Yet, it is a forger fa…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to Ebay Seller Harturin1224 Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo Ugly Forgery COA NOT SCOREBOARD

1 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Very nice!"

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to Mickey Mantle Collection

4 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"While I do not claim to be an expert in this area, I am fairly familiar with the Bus…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Saturday to Global Authentication....BEST IN THE WORLD?

37 on Monday
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Excellent read, Kevin. How does one subscribe to your newsletter?"

Steve Zarelli replied on Saturday to WHY Authenticity is EVERYTHING!

15 on Sunday
Reply by kevin conway

"Yup. Happens all the time."

Steve Zarelli replied on Saturday to WHY Authenticity is EVERYTHING!

15 on Sunday
Reply by kevin conway

"True, but Sharon Tate had some fame prior to her death and signed autographs as a ce…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 23 to Is there a market for Nicole Brown Simpson's autograph

8 on Saturday
Reply by Pete Chuka

"Not an area I follow, but I think there would be great demand for Nicole Brown Simps…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 23 to Is there a market for Nicole Brown Simpson's autograph

8 on Saturday
Reply by Pete Chuka

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service