Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (2,410)

Discussions Replied To (2288) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Michelle! Lol"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 14 to Marlon Brando Opinions Please

8 Oct 14
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"So do you guys this this is a secretarial, or just a garden variety forgery with a p…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 14 to Marlon Brando Opinions Please

8 Oct 14
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Someone snatched it quickly. Wasn't me."

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 10 to Great Sports Autograph Deals:

207 Oct 10
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"One other thing... For an expensive item, I almost never rely on cardboard alone. I…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 7 to Please help, what is the correct thing to do? (package damaged)

23 Oct 9
Reply by vik mehta

"Pete and Michelle are right. eBay wants to be Amazon. And like Amazon who will refun…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 7 to Please help, what is the correct thing to do? (package damaged)

23 Oct 9
Reply by vik mehta

"Agree with Pete. Don't play the partial refund game.  Get it back and it will flatte…"

23 Oct 9
Reply by vik mehta

"LOL. I guess that is a glass half-full approach. The buyer grossly overpaid but at l…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 7 to Ebay Seller Jaco-holli Sells Derek Jeter Souvenir Baseball With Facsimile Autograph For $241.35

11 Oct 7
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Right. Even from the eBay picture, you can easily tell it is preprinted and not real…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 7 to Ebay Seller Jaco-holli Sells Derek Jeter Souvenir Baseball With Facsimile Autograph For $241.35

11 Oct 7
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"With the elimination of the EMR program for autographs, eBay is worse than it has ev…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 6 to Ebay pulling items

11 Oct 6
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

"Has the policy changed? In the past, eBay removed items that failed PSA Quick Opinio…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 6 to Ebay pulling items

11 Oct 6
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service