Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (2,475)

Discussions Replied To (2352) Replies Latest Activity

"My Mantle rookie pose arrived today. Beautiful bold signature with no fading whatsoe…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 14 to Cheap Mickey Mantle Autographs

19 Nov 14
Reply by Ryan

"Understood and agreed. But, they used to pull and item if PSA QO failed it. I assume…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 12 to Baseball card set collectors: Beware of master forger, ebay seller lock-em-up-bob

69 yesterday
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

"eBay used to pull an item automatically when it failed PSA Quick Opinion. Is this no…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 12 to Baseball card set collectors: Beware of master forger, ebay seller lock-em-up-bob

69 yesterday
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

"Hard to believe it's been three and a half years since this Charlton Heston secretar…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 10 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

969 Nov 10
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I suspect the legal department at Heritage auctions will take an interest in this."

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 10 to Heritage Memorabelia

1 Nov 10
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I don't have any concerns about any of the current offerings. You'll also notice the…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 10 to Cheap Mickey Mantle Autographs

19 Nov 14
Reply by Ryan

"Looking back at recent sales, everything looked legit in my opinion. It's quite poss…"

19 Nov 14
Reply by Ryan

"I couldn't resist the rookie pose for $138 shipped. :-)"

19 Nov 14
Reply by Ryan

"I have concerns about this as well. While it is not slow enough to call it wobbly, i…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 10 to Is this Joe Dimaggio Real?

4 Nov 10
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"One thing to be careful of is the lamination a smokescreen to disguise it could be a…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 10 to Authentic JFK autograph on White House letterhead is sold for less than $280!!

6 Nov 10
Reply by James

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service