Steve Zarelli's Discussions (3,412)

Discussions Replied To (3266) Replies Latest Activity

"Hard to believe one of those ugly fakes would sell, let alone four."

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 18 to Ebay Seller Officegirl02 Sells Forged/Autographed Derek Jeter Baseball

3 Mar 18
Reply by Christopher Williams

"That is a beauty. Ball looks flawless, too. Is the signature contemporaneous with t…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 18 to Ted Williams signed ball - Cronin - Value

8 Mar 18
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Check out this blog post I did in 2012 and let me know what you think: http://stevez…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 15 to James Stewart Signed 8x10 - Need Opinions. Thanks

9 Mar 16
Reply by John Carpenter

"A larger image would be helpful. There are other members here with good familiarity…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 15 to James Stewart Signed 8x10 - Need Opinions. Thanks

9 Mar 16
Reply by John Carpenter

"It appears small and tight looking. Don't like the shape of the J. I have seen this…"

9 Mar 16
Reply by John Carpenter

"And if it's a photo, shred it."

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 14 to Dimaggio Ball Need Opinions

23 Mar 14
Reply by Crossfire 05

"Several options: 1. Let kids play with it 2. Let dog play with it 3. Donate to Litt…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 14 to Dimaggio Ball Need Opinions

23 Mar 14
Reply by Crossfire 05

"I wouldn't touch it."

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 14 to James Stewart Signed 8x10 - Need Opinions. Thanks

9 Mar 16
Reply by John Carpenter

"Snow Train was GREAT. The two episodes would have made an excellent Gunsmoke movie. "

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 14 to STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

82 on Wednesday
Reply by Scott Paul

"I believe the signature appears to be hand signed. But, if the letter was done by an…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 14 to MY ALBERT EINSTEIN AUTOGRAPH!!!!

8 Mar 14
Reply by ALBERTO VILA

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service