We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (4583) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's good. CAS is run by Mike Root, who used to be with JSA and SGC authenti…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 1 to CAS Certified Mantle Signed Exhibit Card

3 Feb 1
Reply by Steve

"There literally has to be an entire city's worth of wreckage and I assume it took ye…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 31 to In light of the film Oppenheimer UPDATED AND EXPANDED

9 Feb 10
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"It's a fascinating page turner. Well written. I think I read it in one or two sittin…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 31 to Mantle and Koufax 8X10 Signed Photos, Opinions Please

11 Mar 25
Reply by meggs

"They could simply data mine the Beckett COA database and create fake cards and stick…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 31 to Beckett COA cards

10 Feb 9
Reply by BC

"A massive forgery ring from the 90s busted by the FBI. Greg Marino was the primary f…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 31 to Mantle and Koufax 8X10 Signed Photos, Opinions Please

11 Mar 25
Reply by meggs

"Both are Operation Bullpen fake styles."

11 Mar 25
Reply by meggs

"I believe this is a scam seller, but I'm not clear on how it is being done. The QR c…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 30 to Beckett COA cards

10 Feb 9
Reply by BC

"I agree this is suspect. Can you share a link? Are the QR codes big enough to scan? "

10 Feb 9
Reply by BC

"I believe you are correct. Items with the QR code hologram would not have a card COA…"

10 Feb 9
Reply by BC

"I don't see a photo of the signature."

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 29 to Is this an authentic Hank Aaron signed baseball?

29 Feb 2
Reply by Samuel

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service