Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (2,409)

Discussions Replied To (2287) Replies Latest Activity

"Certainly a contender for the most dreadful assemblage of obvious fakes. Why is it…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 5 to eBay seller: kinsie - Fake Star Wars Cast Signed Photo

4 Oct 9
Reply by Rich

"It seems as though the collector should be "recognized" for selling pure rubbish."

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 5 to Harrison Ford and hammil, are these ok?

20 Oct 8
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"True... but it is as bad as it has ever been and continues to get worse!"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 3 to Ebay Seller 383Sports Derek Jeter Autographed Baseball UGLY Forgery Sold For $344.99 COA The Sports Scene

3 Oct 3
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I've been seeing this putrid style with increasing frequency of late. It looks like…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 3 to Ebay Seller 383Sports Derek Jeter Autographed Baseball UGLY Forgery Sold For $344.99 COA The Sports Scene

3 Oct 3
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Isn't the ball in some sort of incense burner? Appropriate that it should be in an o…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 3 to Mickey Mantle forgery on eBay - this is HILARIOUS!!

7 Oct 3
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"This is a known and documented forgery style. These typically bear a "rectangular" l…"

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 20 to Mickey Mantle opinions needed

20 Sep 20
Reply by James

"I've never seen a Steiner ball cube and I'd be hesitant to buy 108 before trying som…"

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 19 to Cheap Steiner ball cubes

10 Sep 26
Reply by David S

"What are the odds the photo was printed by a high res inkjet that did not exist in M…"

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 18 to Thoughts on this Yankees auto?

6 Sep 19
Reply by Steve Viola

"In my opinion, this Neil Armstrong signed card is not authentic. * "Stiff" drawn app…"

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 17 to Authentic Neil Armstrong?

6 Sep 17
Reply by Richard Booth

"We just got a supply of these Paper Mate Profile pens in the office. Nice bold blue…"

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 16 to Best pen to use for getting baseball autographs?

12 Sep 18
Reply by Dane Muramoto

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service