Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (2,372)

Discussions Replied To (2250) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 25 to Fake charity items from PSA Productions.....Jordan, Lebron, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Aaron Rogers, etc.

41 on Friday
Reply by Christopher Williams

"When I started professionally authenticating space autographs several years ago, I c…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 25 to Ebay Seller Curtsnow Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Gotta Read This!!!

10 Aug 25
Reply by Michael Frost

"Stan's Sports, the nefarious and convicted Operation Bullpen seller, used to have fu…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 25 to Fake charity items from PSA Productions.....Jordan, Lebron, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Aaron Rogers, etc.

41 on Friday

"Sadly, these scammer criminals know the winning formula. To a lot of people, fancy f…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 23 to Fake charity items from PSA Productions.....Jordan, Lebron, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Aaron Rogers, etc.

41 on Friday

"Fresh jet black ink going over the scuffs and cracking in the surface of the ball. I…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 23 to Coach's Corner September 5th auction ready for bidding! Lee Trythall & Scott Malack from Souderton, PA

4 Aug 23
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"The multi-signed items astound me. Between the cost of the item and the time/effort…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 22 to Coach's Corner September 5th auction ready for bidding! Lee Trythall & Scott Malack from Souderton, PA

4 Aug 23
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"What area of expertise?"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 20 to signature authentication orlando, fl

6 Aug 21
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

"A textbook secretarial."

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 19 to charlton heston autograph legit??

2 Aug 19
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I wish people would specify what they are referring to. :-) I see comments "authenti…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 19 to John Lee Hooker autograph

30 Aug 25
Reply by Gary Craig

"In my opinion, this is secretarial."

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 18 to Jimmy Stewart

7 Aug 21
Reply by Søren Marsner

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service