Steve Zarelli's Discussions (3,528)

Discussions Replied To (3371) Replies Latest Activity

"No. The Banana Mantle style has a narrow banana shaped loop that goes under the Ms.…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 21 to Mickey Mantle autographed ball?

6 Aug 21
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"This was signed by the infamous forger, Greg Marino."

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 21 to Mickey Mantle autographed ball?

6 Aug 21
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I've gone through the same exercise. While a safe may technically keep photographs f…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 20 to Fire & Water: And autograph Collectors Worst Nightmares

3 Aug 21
Reply by Paul

""Sports N More agents are always present at each and every signing to witness all au…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 19 to Ebay Seller Lsilver73 Sells Forged Signed Derek Jeter Jersey

8 Aug 19
Reply by Christopher Williams

"$3,909. Isn't that a little on the high side? LOL I tip my cap to the consignor. "

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 18 to Star Wars Collectors Unite!

3199 on Monday
Reply by Joey Charles

"I saw one of these at a dealer's table at an antique fair recently and had the chanc…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 12 to Ebay Seller Mermichadel Sells Forged Signed Roger Maris Mickey Mantle Safe At Home Photo

3 Aug 13
Reply by Christopher Williams

"A huge talent. Amazing musician and not a bad actor. Excellent in True Grit. He acte…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 8 to RIP Glen Campbell

10 Aug 9
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"The top signature in blue is Hedda Hopper."

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 6 to Unknown Signatures

2 Aug 6
Reply by tim hendrickson

"Certainly not prime examples, but I think PSA and JSA got it right. Not all authenti…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 2 to Really Questionable Williams / DiMaggio Autographs - Passed by PSA and JSA

14 Aug 18
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Bear in mind that these signatures are on a 16x20 photo. Signatures sometimes get a…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 2 to Really Questionable Williams / DiMaggio Autographs - Passed by PSA and JSA

14 Aug 18
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service