Steve Zarelli's Discussions (3,311)

Discussions Replied To (3166) Replies Latest Activity

"Ink pooling and no flow lines... The one on the left looks like a rubber stamp copy…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 6 to UKBlue Bowie "autograph" now "appears" a blatant mechanical copy...

30 Jan 7
Reply by Paul

"It's true... there are actually people who believe that eBay monitors autograph list…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 3 to A trip in the autograph collecting time machine...

14 Jan 11
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Agree. Phil is super credible and highly recommended. Well worth the $35 fee for an…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 3 to WALT DISNEY SIGNATURE CAN I GET YOUR GUYS OPINION

7 Jan 3
Reply by Jeremy cox

"I have been collecting Lee and Kirby for some time and have a number in my collectio…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 2 to heroes and legends comic

4 Jan 2
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Yes, yes, yes."

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 2 to Three Space/Aviation Signed Index Cards

2 Jan 2
Reply by MN Autograph Collector

"To the unknowing, the preprints are probably outselling authentic in some cases beca…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 2 to Star Wars Collectors Unite!

3021 6 hours ago
Reply by JPC3342

"Nice looking display. Might be worth it for a few of the best items in the collectio…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 1 to BallDome - the BEST baseball holders

5 Jan 1
Reply by James

"I agree that Elite Sports Marketing was legit. They had contracts with Cano, AROD an…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 31, 2016 to Ebay Seller Cjr2011jj Sells Autographed Forged 2001 Yankees Jeter Photo

2 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Are you asking for opinions on this Lee Kirby dual signed Treasury Edition?"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 31, 2016 to heroes and legends comic

4 Jan 2
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Welcome to the club, Will. :-) I can top you... I PAID Linda Harrison at a conventio…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 30, 2016 to Charlton Heston - secretarials, variations & authentics (post 'em here)

207 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Will McIntosh

RSS

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service