Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (2,602)

Discussions Replied To (2477) Replies Latest Activity

"This has happened to me several times... People taking images of my signed photos of…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 12 to EBAY SELLER BEWARE posting your photos: rockcollectors2011 Selling a Roger Epperson Eric Clapton 8X10 signed photo as a RP

25 Jan 17
Reply by rogers wright

"When a guy is selling Harrison Ford signed pics for $95 and Elvis signed albums for…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 11 to Pics of Fogeries Found at Wizard Con - New Orleans (VARIOUS)

32 Jan 11
Reply by Ian A baldock

"OMG. How does this putrid piece of garbage Mantle have 31 bids and is up to $140?!?…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 11 to Ebay Seller Dbvint123 Mickey Mantle DiMaggio Autographed Photo Forgery COA Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators Steve Rocchi

2 Jan 11
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Amazing B & J Collectibles was pumping out this bilge before DiMaggio died and w…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 11 to Ebay Seller Ubsportscollectibles Joe DiMaggio Autographed Baseball Forgery COA B&J Collectibles Sold For $200.00

3 Jan 12
Reply by Ryan

"Hi, I don't know, but it always helps to put a specific name in the title. You'll ge…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 10 to is this SPRINGSTEEN legit ???? Comes with FuLL PSA letter

5 Jan 10
Reply by Richard

"Pure rubbish. Obvious the guy scours garage sales and second hand store for cheap it…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 10 to Ebay seller chaoticdopey4388 forging baseball cards, records, you name it! Take a look!

53 17 minutes ago
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

"Done."

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 9 to Pics of Fogeries Found at Wizard Con - New Orleans (VARIOUS)

32 Jan 11
Reply by Ian A baldock

"That is good to hear and I was kinda shocked. I don't know him personally, but he ha…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 9 to Pics of Fogeries Found at Wizard Con - New Orleans (VARIOUS)

32 Jan 11
Reply by Ian A baldock

"Pretty neat item, Hannah. Congratulations!"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 9 to What's new in your collection?

2182 2 hours ago
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"But he can't make four neat consistent signatures for people paying $100 a pop. But…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 9 to jerry lee lewis new book and signing ?

529 20 hours ago
Reply by Mark Shull

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service