We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (4583) Replies Latest Activity

"It depends on the medium and what was used to sign it. Newsprint and cheap acidic pa…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 13 to Protecting autographs against fading *best tips \ advice*

5 Jan 13
Reply by JMS1223

"Heat and humidity can have an impact on paper. Ideally you want 60 - 70 degrees F wi…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 12 to Protecting autographs against fading *best tips \ advice*

5 Jan 13
Reply by JMS1223

"I believe they are both likely authentic. "

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 4 to Signed by Stan Lee?

1 Jan 4
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"In my opinion the signature and company are legit. It's my understanding that Authen…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 2 to Gene Hackman / Authentic Signings Inc

4 Jan 2
Reply by BGK

"If you’d like to warn another members about a bad eBay seller and your experience, p…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 31, 2023 to How valuable is eBay feedback for autographs?

49 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"The criticism of the video seem to be illogical and contorted logic at best. It’s al…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 30, 2023 to How valuable is eBay feedback for autographs?

49 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I’m going to temporary close this topic because nothing of value is being added at t…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 30, 2023 to How valuable is eBay feedback for autographs?

49 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"The only reason I’ve cut Martin any slack is because he has been a member of this we…"

49 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Martin. I don’t didn’t ask for or desire your editorial direction. I’ll make videos…"

49 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"If someone wishes to share their feelings about Steve Grad and Beckett, or any other…"

49 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by Steve Zarelli

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service