We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Chad B's Discussions (1,627)

Discussions Replied To (1353) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe you are correct. The glove was the thing standing out to me on the Julien'…"

Chad B replied Mar 18, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Hey Steve, Are they still going to depose you and that other long list of people? I'…"

Chad B replied Mar 18, 2015 to Final: Court Rejects Michael Johnson’s bid for Class Action Lawsuit against R&R Auction

14 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Tony Demontague

"W- Do you think the one they auctioned is the original or a tracing? The lines in th…"

Chad B replied Mar 18, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I agree with you Tony. You made some good points. I still believe the vast majority…"

Chad B replied Mar 18, 2015 to Final: Court Rejects Michael Johnson’s bid for Class Action Lawsuit against R&R Auction

14 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Tony Demontague

"I am sure this one has been posted but I just viewed it on one of Julien's auction h…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Robby is bad, the spacing on Jim is bad and the other two are off as well. With a ve…"

Chad B replied Mar 13, 2015 to Doors signed LP

7 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Can Johnson not just continue as an individual?"

Chad B replied Mar 13, 2015 to No One Joins Class Action Lawsuit Against RR Auction; Court Rejects

24 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

"I had an autograph disappear on me using the same type of Sharpie. Mine disappeared…"

Chad B replied Mar 11, 2015 to Sharpie prefences

15 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Good catch, Jan."

Chad B replied Mar 6, 2015 to Neil Armstrong??!!?? PSA?DNA Certified $39.00???

14 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I'd like to know this as well. I don't think there is a way though."

Chad B replied Mar 6, 2015 to How to find the BIN Best Offer Accepted price realized?

1 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Chad B

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service