Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

Chad B's Discussions (1,123)

Discussions Replied To (933) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you agree the first name is Leroy? I agree the both letters you mention could be…"

Chad B replied Apr 1 to Famous Leroy? Help identify this New Yorker signature

4 Apr 1
Reply by Chad B

"Let's buy them all. They have a COA so must be real."

Chad B replied Mar 31 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

830 on Sunday
Reply by Lizzie

"Here is one I found recently. I can't see how this can be authenticated unless it is…"

Chad B replied Mar 31 to Baffled by PSA Finding ?

33 Apr 1
Reply by kevin conway

"Paul, so do you think the hat is authentic? It shares characteristics and looks good…"

Chad B replied Mar 31 to Value of Paul McCartney signed cap

28 Apr 6
Reply by a pug called eva

"I guess I am confused. Did the person who submitted them to you make a threat of som…"

Chad B replied Mar 27 to Looking for in-person exemplars that match any of these posted.

11 Mar 27
Reply by Michael Frost

"Are you saying Todd Mueller is a forger or that he is knowingly selling forgeries?"

Chad B replied Mar 26 to Looking for in-person exemplars that match any of these posted.

11 Mar 27
Reply by Michael Frost

"Thomas what kind of store do you have?"

Chad B replied Mar 25 to Looking for in-person exemplars that match any of these posted.

11 Mar 27
Reply by Michael Frost

"Listed by Markus Brandes. I just wanted to add it to the discussion. IP signed phot…"

Chad B replied Mar 23 to Jerry Lee Lewis Autograph Study and Authenticity Opinion

14 Mar 23
Reply by Chad B

"I think it looks like he is pinching a piece of chalk or a pen of some kind. Cool pi…"

Chad B replied Mar 23 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

830 on Sunday
Reply by Lizzie

"Here is the link http://iconicauctions.com/Michael_Jackson_Hand_Drawn___Signed_Road_…"

Chad B replied Mar 19 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

830 on Sunday
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service