Chad B's Discussions (1,372)

Discussions Replied To (1163) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder if JSA, PSA or Roger have certed many or any of this Jackson art since Dece…"

Chad B replied Jan 26 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (eBay seller bluelifesaver)

240 Apr 2
Reply by Lizzie

"Thanks for the reply Richard. I believe there are more forged and faked Dali prints…"

Chad B replied Jan 26 to Salvador Dali Signed print Can anyone tell me if this is authentic?

8 Jan 31
Reply by Chad B

"What authentication service signed off on these? I wish the article would have clari…"

Chad B replied Jan 25 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (eBay seller bluelifesaver)

240 Apr 2
Reply by Lizzie

"One aspect of the #4 is the size of the P. The P is generally the highest point of h…"

Chad B replied Jan 22 to Elvis signatures 1956 onwards

49 Feb 5
Reply by Mark Saurin

"My first thought as I read was this is some kind of wise guy and every signature is…"

Chad B replied Jan 22 to Elvis signatures 1956 onwards

49 Feb 5
Reply by Mark Saurin

"The John Densmore signature looks like it has a chance at being authentic but I stro…"

Chad B replied Jan 21 to Doors signed album- Real?

5 Jan 21
Reply by BallroomDays67

"IMO-the COA adds no value and the signature is not a good example, most likely forge…"

Chad B replied Jan 21 to Muhammad Ali signed glove and coa

6 Jan 21
Reply by Steve

"In all fairness, that is what is post-life signature looks like."

Chad B replied Jan 20 to Possibly the world's most laughable fake autograph!

46 Feb 25
Reply by Uwe Boehme

"I'm small time but I rarely even look at their site. The add-on costs are killer."

Chad B replied Jan 14 to US buyers advantage RR auction now offering 4 months credit ...for US buyers only

25 Jan 16
Reply by rogers wright

"I think it is impossible to determine authenticity of the "just initials" signature…"

Chad B replied Jan 14 to Stallone Signature - Need Opinion

3 Jan 14
Reply by Thomas Harrison

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service