Chad B's Discussions (1,376)

Discussions Replied To (1166) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the look of those Ryan. Thanks for the heads up. What do you use to attach th…"

Chad B replied Jan 27 to What's new in your collection?

3312 Jun 12
Reply by Mo

"Great looking set up guys. My problem is I keep getting new things but don't spend t…"

Chad B replied Jan 27 to What's new in your collection?

3312 Jun 12
Reply by Mo

"Eric, I read years ago that Dali did sign a number of blanks with the lithograph or…"

Chad B replied Jan 26 to Salvador Dali Signed print Can anyone tell me if this is authentic?

8 Jan 31
Reply by Chad B

"I wonder if JSA, PSA or Roger have certed many or any of this Jackson art since Dece…"

Chad B replied Jan 26 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (eBay seller bluelifesaver)

242 Jun 14
Reply by wascher

"Thanks for the reply Richard. I believe there are more forged and faked Dali prints…"

Chad B replied Jan 26 to Salvador Dali Signed print Can anyone tell me if this is authentic?

8 Jan 31
Reply by Chad B

"What authentication service signed off on these? I wish the article would have clari…"

Chad B replied Jan 25 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (eBay seller bluelifesaver)

242 Jun 14
Reply by wascher

"One aspect of the #4 is the size of the P. The P is generally the highest point of h…"

Chad B replied Jan 22 to Elvis signatures 1956 onwards

49 Feb 5
Reply by Mark Saurin

"My first thought as I read was this is some kind of wise guy and every signature is…"

Chad B replied Jan 22 to Elvis signatures 1956 onwards

49 Feb 5
Reply by Mark Saurin

"The John Densmore signature looks like it has a chance at being authentic but I stro…"

Chad B replied Jan 21 to Doors signed album- Real?

5 Jan 21
Reply by BallroomDays67

"IMO-the COA adds no value and the signature is not a good example, most likely forge…"

Chad B replied Jan 21 to Muhammad Ali signed glove and coa

6 Jan 21
Reply by Steve

RSS

Blog Posts

The Victims Of Muhammad Ali Forgeries On Ebay GFA/Rocchi

Posted by Christopher Williams on June 5, 2016 at 3:15pm 9 Comments

As we've noticed during the last 48 hours, both Ebay and the Ebay sellers of Muhammad Ali forgeries are making a killing on Ebay.

The victims (who don't know yet that they are…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service