We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged '1970's' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Or Fake: Andy Warhol Signed Debbie Harry French Kissin' 12" Maxi Single -15 Minutes Of Fame Or 15 Minutes of SHAME?

Hello Everyone-       Is anyone well-versed on Andy Warhol's signature? Here is a 12" vinyl maxi-single for Debbie Harry's single "French…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

9 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Richard Booth

Real Or Fake? Signed Donna Summer Bad Girls LP - Last Dance Or Fat Chance?

Hi Everyone- Would anyone venture to guess whether this signed Donna Summer LP is the real deal? Thanks in advance... -Syren

0 Oct 16, 2020

Should I Buy Or Should I No - The Clash -London Calling Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Once again I'm looking for opinions regarding the possible authenticity of the following The Clash London Calling signed LP. I…

1 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by John William

The Police Every Breath You Take - The Singles Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys-    I would love to hear from you and get your opinion on the possible authenticity of the following Police Every Breath You Take -…

5 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by marc e

The Clash London Calling - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Yet another offering out of the UK. This one from a dealer who has several pieces I would die for- if only they were real. I t…

7 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by John William

Patti Smith Horses Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everybody! It's been a while since I've been @AutographLive and I hope this post finds everyone well. Today I'm looking for opinions on…

3 May 7, 2018
Reply by Richard Booth

Patti Smith Horses Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everybody! It's been a while since I've been @Autograph Live and I hope that this post finds all of you doing well. Today I'm looking fo…

0 May 6, 2018

Iggy Pop Signed "Raw Power" LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys- I'm resurrecting my previous post for this which didn't received any replies in the hopes that someone out there who's familiar wi…

0 Nov 17, 2017

The Police Signed Regatta De Blanc LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Hoping to get some opinions about the possible authenticity of the following The Police Regatta De Blanc signed LP. I'm not ve…

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by marc e

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Part 2! Ramones Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys- I'm looking for opinions on the possible authenticity of the following signed Ramones "Rocket To Russia" LP (pic #1 below). I had…

5 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service