We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged '1970s' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John Lennon Signature Study 1970-1980

There was a recent discussion of a Lennon signature claimed to be from his appearance at radio station WFIL's Helping Hands Marathon in May…

Started by BallroomDays67

103 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by Luke Iovenitti

Selling my signed 51st Academy Awards Program, which I attended.

Hi guys... I'm new, but often came here to read up on what's going on out in the autograph world. In the late 90s I bought a letter signed…

Started by Tracey Janine

16 Nov 30, 2021
Reply by Joe W.

Should I Buy Or Should I No - The Clash -London Calling Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Once again I'm looking for opinions regarding the possible authenticity of the following The Clash London Calling signed LP. I…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

1 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by John William

The Police Every Breath You Take - The Singles Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys-    I would love to hear from you and get your opinion on the possible authenticity of the following Police Every Breath You Take -…

5 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by marc e

The Clash London Calling - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Yet another offering out of the UK. This one from a dealer who has several pieces I would die for- if only they were real. I t…

7 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by John William

Patti Smith Horses Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everybody! It's been a while since I've been @AutographLive and I hope this post finds everyone well. Today I'm looking for opinions on…

3 May 7, 2018
Reply by Richard Booth

Patti Smith Horses Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everybody! It's been a while since I've been @Autograph Live and I hope that this post finds all of you doing well. Today I'm looking fo…

0 May 6, 2018

The Police Outlandos D' Amor Signed LP -Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys- Looking for opinions/criticisms regarding the possible authenticity of the following The Police Outlandos D' Amor signed LP. Any a…

3 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by michelle

Should It Stay Or Should It Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys-       Looking for opinions on the possible authenticity of the following The Clash "Combat Rock" signed LP. Any and all responses…

12 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by michael phillips

Iggy Pop Signed "Raw Power" LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys- I'm resurrecting my previous post for this which didn't received any replies in the hopes that someone out there who's familiar wi…

0 Nov 17, 2017

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service