We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged '1980's' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Or Fake? Talking Heads "Stop Making Sense" Band Signed Vinyl LP

Hi- I'm interested in getting the Group's opinion of the possible authenticity of the following Taking Heads "Stop Making Sense"" band sign…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

5 Oct 23, 2022
Reply by Josh Board

Real Or Fake: Andy Warhol Signed Debbie Harry French Kissin' 12" Maxi Single -15 Minutes Of Fame Or 15 Minutes of SHAME?

Hello Everyone-       Is anyone well-versed on Andy Warhol's signature? Here is a 12" vinyl maxi-single for Debbie Harry's single "French…

9 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Richard Booth

The Cure Signed Tour Poster: Hot! Hot! Hot! Or NOT! NOT! NOT!

Hi Everyone- I've been given a chance to buy a signed The Cure tour poster (Wild Mood Swings Tour?), presumably signed by the band around 1…

0 Jul 20, 2021

Real Or Fake? U2 WAR Signed LP - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For...

Hi Everyone- Looking for opinions on the possible authenticity of the following signed U2 WAR LP. I'm not particularly familiar with this b…

8 Oct 8, 2020
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

The Pretenders Self-Titled Debut Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Here we have a Pretenders self-titled debut signed LP up for discussion. Signatures appear extremely similar to a handful of o…

3 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by A.B.

Should I Buy Or Should I No - The Clash -London Calling Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Once again I'm looking for opinions regarding the possible authenticity of the following The Clash London Calling signed LP. I…

1 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by John William

The Police Every Breath You Take - The Singles Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys-    I would love to hear from you and get your opinion on the possible authenticity of the following Police Every Breath You Take -…

5 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by marc e

Michael Jackson - Thriller Or Just BAD?

Hi Guys- I have here a signed print of Michael Jackson from the Thriller era. I think the other signature might represent Quincy Jones (pro…

1 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Abcd

The Clash London Calling - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Yet another offering out of the UK. This one from a dealer who has several pieces I would die for- if only they were real. I t…

7 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by John William

The Cure In Between Days Signed 12" Maxi-Single... Real Or Fake?

Hi Everybody. Any Cure fans out there? Would love to know what you think about the possible authenticity of the following In Between Days s…

2 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service