We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Allen' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Allen Iverson Signed Jersey

Hi, I’m looking to pick up an Allen Iverson signed jersey for my collection. This eBay user has a bunch of signed AI stuff. Is this signatu…

Started by Eric Chan

0 Sep 13, 2021

Tim Allen TTM - authentic or not?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me to check if those autohraphs of Tim Allen look real or not... personally I think they are NO…

Started by Florian

9 Aug 23, 2021
Reply by BC

Opinions on this supposed Woody Allen autograph?

How do you feel about this one?

Started by PART

5 Mar 4, 2021
Reply by Steve Viola

Is this Tim Allen Signed Photograph Genuine?

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody could tell me if this signature is genuine? There is no certification with the photograph and I am unsur…

Started by Emily Ryan

15 Nov 28, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

Value on Carl Reiner, Milton Berle and Steve Allen signed books to Jack Carter

I picked up these 3 books at Jack Carter's estate sale a few months ago. They are all inscribed to Jack and signed. The Carl Reiner one is…

Started by Shawn Davis Mooney

1 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Rahat

Allen Radwill of Guarantee Autograph guaranteeautograph.com makes Malicious Threats

Late last night I received the email below from Mr. Allen Radwill of  Guarantee Autograph (guaranteeautograph.com). He threatened me that…

Started by kevin conway

22 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Linda Jiron

Tim Allen/James Earl Jones TTM Authentic?

I do a lot of fan mail, and these two seem almost too good to be true. Tim Allen's fanmail goes to his production company in California. It…

Started by Ian Roberts

0 May 26, 2014

Burns and Allen - Secretarials?

I just got a Burns and Allen photo (circa the time of their tv show), with Gracie wearing a white dress with a 'vine-like' swirly design on…

Started by L Louis

1 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Harry Lare

Real Woody Allen?

Description points that it has a "third-party COA from UACC Registered Dealer - PJ's Collectibles". Looked up the name on the UACC site and…

Started by Ian Roberts

0 Jun 4, 2012

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service