We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Autographs' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Signed Music

I created this search on our site so you can follow and link to your favorite musically signed items https://shop.bandwear.com/search?q=sig

Started by JOhn

0 Oct 1, 2019

Forbes: The Infinite Supply Of Babe Ruth Baseballs Cannot Meet The Demand

A brief history of Babe Ruth’s generous signing habits. My new Forbes story. https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidseideman/2019/05/28/the-in

Started by David Seideman

4 May 31, 2019
Reply by David Seideman

Autographs opinions Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Hi there I found an item that I'm looking to purchase it is a photo of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade poster I guess. It is supposedly…

Started by Ryan Paine

3 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by TQ

Questionable Autograph Dealer

Hey everyone, So I’m on Facebook and I see this autograph store pop up on my newsfeed. I scroll through what they have and I saw lots of qu…

Started by Christopher Gurnett

1 Jan 2, 2019
Reply by Chad B

CT Platt Autographs?

I believe this dealer is good but it's been a long time. Have anyone done business with this seller lately? Thank-you.

Started by Joe W.

7 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by posterguy

Beatles Signature - Authentic or Fake?

Hi there, I bought these signatures years ago from a lady who was an avid pop music autograph collector in the 60's. They're pretty knocked…

Started by Peter A

10 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Peter A

Another Freddie / Queen for thoughts...

Hello again all! Man, I just want to say this site is just great. I can't wait to share some more of my signatures and items I've obtained…

Started by Touring Ray

15 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Touring Ray

More insight on Beatles sigs...

I posted this in another section of the forums here before I saw this Beatles Specific area. I hope I am not causing a problem by simply re…

Started by Touring Ray

14 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Michael Jackson autographs - really good forgeries?

Hello everyone! The other day I was talking to Washer about a few MJ autographs that were posted here on the forum. The thing that be both…

Started by SignedByTheKing

0 Feb 12, 2018

Are these autographs authentic

I purchased a 1964 Beatles poster with autographs.  Nothing came with the poster to verify that the autographs were authentic.  Are these a…

Started by Mary Struck

44 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Mary Struck

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service