We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Elvis' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this a genuine Elvis signature?

Hi I posted one of the Elvis signatures from my dads collection, here is the other one. Apologies for the quality, light was poor and my si…

Started by NotANurse

7 Oct 13, 2019
Reply by NotANurse

Searching for Elvis

If you have any advice for someone looking for The King please let me know. And if you know of anyone selling I would very intrested. Paper…

Started by KStar

15 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by Richard Booth

Are these fakes?

recently acquired these, I know there are many many Elvis fakes out there and the odds are stacked but hey worth a shot.

Started by Donna M Marshall

7 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Donna M Marshall

Elvis Presley Autograph

Yes, I need opinions on another Elvis Presley autograph, please bear with me. Not only curious to see if it is real, but if it is, is it wo…

Started by BxBoy

14 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by terrier8HOF

Elvis Presley: Yes, No, Maybe

Hello,  I'm looking to purchase an Elvis Presley autograph and these 2 are at pretty decent prices compared to others, which is what worrie…

Started by BxBoy

9 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by BxBoy

Vintage Photos of Music Legends Signing Autographs - Hank Sr, Elvis and Brian Wilson

Found these vintage photos the past month while surfin' of Hank Williams, Elvis and Brian Wilson, three music legends, signing autographs! …

Started by Jim McFiver

0 Jun 26, 2018

Elvis Presley Autographs

Is there a genuine samples of Elvis?eBayThanks,Tom

Started by Tommy Robertson

9 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Misty Patton

Elvis Presley Autograph

Hi, I bought this Elvis Presley signature and would appreciate the input from the experts on this board, is it authentic?  The signature is…

Started by K.C.

5 Feb 24, 2018
Reply by K.C.

Elvis Presley real?

I have the option to buy this signed Elvis Presley photo off eBay. Comes from the state theatre antiques store in florida. No coa but the o…

Started by Isaac mayer

2 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Karsten

Elvis Presley Fake?

Has someone an idea if one of those signatures is real?:) They all look nice but hmm well the first one is been said ,,Original very rare s…

Started by Christian

21 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Christian

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service