We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Gehrig' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One fake and two hopefully real signatures

In 1999 I purchased a Lou Gehrig autograph from Antiquities International, at the forum shops in Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.  I was young…

Started by Mr_Angry

19 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Mr_Angry

1927 Yankees team autographs that Copperstown wants!

No, I did not make a misspelling, the author of the eBay listing did.  I found the following on eBay, an autograph page containing signatur…

Started by Mr_Angry

6 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by CJCollector

Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig Too Good to be Real?

AE02AFA6-2C2F-4ADA-972C-CCCA7109F92F.jpeg  B3A2DFC6-ECCA-4455-9B9B-9FD93126CA5C.jpeg 654367BA-F98F-4C19-9F16-A94DDD6DA7E8.jpeg Hey Guys! I…

Started by Robert Tomaka

21 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by Fuddjcal

Babe Ruth Lou Gehrig Autographs

Possibly acquiring from a prominent estate and wanted to get some opinions regarding authenticity before I lay out the cash. Thank you.  Th…

Started by David Alpert

43 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Lou Gehrig - unofficial ball

I am looking at purchasing this. I cannot find the ball anywhere. Also, the overlap of some of the players. Let me know your thoughts on au…

Started by Danny Francis

8 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Danny Francis

Forged Babe Ruth Gehrig Baseball Ebay Cardsusa07

You have to check this out. Check out the various below forgeries of Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, etc. listed by Eb…

Started by CJCollector

1 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Robin Banks

Forged Babe Ruth Cut Auto Ebay Seller Beemo21

There really isn't much to say about the below laughable cut autographs of Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig and Cy Young. The below obvious forgeries…

Started by CJCollector

5 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Fuddjcal

Authenticity Opinions: Ruth & Gehrig signed ball.

Recently pulled this at a storage auction along with some other awesome finds! No LOA though and that's always scary. Opinions would me muc…

Started by Christian Williams

6 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by James

Authenticity Opinions: Ruth & Gehrig signed ball.

Recently pulled this at a storage auction along with some other awesome finds! No LOA though and that's always scary. Opinions would me muc…

Started by Christian Williams

0 Oct 12, 2014

Babe Ruth Lou Gehrig Cut Autograph Forgery Ebay Seller Thisandthatcollectibles99

Look at these horrific Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig forgeries listed by Ebay seller Thisandthatcollectibles99. These are simply putrid forgerie…

Started by CJCollector

0 Jun 4, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service