We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Gene' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this Gene Wilder signature genuine?

Good afternoon. I saw this listing of a "Gene Wilder autograph" from an eBay seller online and just wanted to ask the forum to verify that…

Started by Guillermo Silva

5 Dec 14, 2023
Reply by Steve

Gene Wilder

A great idea just came to me - I am going to ask the forums opinion BEFORE I buy! Any thoughts on this Gene Wilder? I looked at some exampl…

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

17 Oct 26, 2020
Reply by kim Fitzsimmons

Kiss - Real or fake

Hi! Would really appreciate your help on these two signatures. (Gene Simmons) both came with COA Real or fake? Thanks for helping!

Started by Collector2020

3 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by Collector2020

Gene Roddenberry signature

Hi is there anyone familiar with Star Trek autographs who can look at this for me? Thanks 

Started by NotANurse

0 May 16, 2020

Gene Wilder Opinion

14 years ago I wrote to Gene Wilder and sent a photo that came back signed to me, along with this letter from his assistant. Did Gene perso…

Started by Pat

15 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by BC

Mickey Mantle signature

Started by Gene Broadway

6 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by John Spillane

Are these KISS autographs real?

Hi! Just wanted to get some feedback on the authenticity of these KISS autographs, thanks all!

Started by music collector2

4 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Classic Rock

Queen, Kiss, The Sweet signed LPs

I own these 3 LPs, do the signatures look genuine to you? Thanks for your replies!

Started by Spencerhill95

4 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by goodcat

Gene Cernan

I'm wondering if with the passing of Gene Cernan has there have been an increase in the number of fakes being put out, as probably would be…

Started by Greg

2 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Greg

Kiss: Rock and Roll Over LP

Just joined this site and was wondering if anyone could give an opinion on this signed LP. It was supposedly signed at a meet & Greet s…

Started by Gareth

7 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Gareth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service