We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'John' (330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JFK roughly signed matchbook

This item comes with solid provenance. Here is the story: Obtained by Fred Holmes, a percussionist with the Black Watch military band. On t…

Started by Autographtastic

10 Sep 18, 2018
Reply by James

Lennon signature

Thoughts on this one? 

Started by Beatlesfan64

19 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Beatlesfan64

Another Freddie / Queen for thoughts...

Hello again all! Man, I just want to say this site is just great. I can't wait to share some more of my signatures and items I've obtained…

Started by Touring Ray

15 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Touring Ray

More insight on Beatles sigs...

I posted this in another section of the forums here before I saw this Beatles Specific area. I hope I am not causing a problem by simply re…

Started by Touring Ray

14 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Legit signed JFK photo?

I'm new to JFK and from my early research it appears that he's very tough to authentic, with numerous secretarials and an ever changing aut…

Started by Autographtastic

13 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by James

Beatles Again!

Kind of a long post...sorry...just want to give background info on my items!! :-) Ok, so two good friends of mine were big time Beatles guy…

Started by Touring Ray

1 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Jim McFiver

Do old music adverts need to be authenticated?

Hi, this might seem like a really weird, but I’m a avid big The Doors fan and collector, and I was wondering out of curiosity- should I get…

Started by Kris Bowers

29 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Kris Bowers

Another John Wayne question?

With the recent post about John wayne, it got me thinking about adding one to my collection.  I'm just starting to look around and I immedi…

Started by Brandon Mysinger

8 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Sean

John Wayne "The Duke" autographed picture?

Hi all! Came across this personalized auto by John Wayne (I think?). Says "To Ida Good Luck ??? The Duke." Can't seem to figure out if JW a…

Started by N Smith

8 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by Dustin Tackett

John Lennon Autographs on Sheet Music is it real? The Beatles

Hi I recently purchased a John Lennon autographS from an estate auction. The estate had a wide variety of celebrity memorabilia. I would ap…

Started by Jerry K

6 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Jerry K

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service