We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Maris' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roger Maris Autographs: Real vs. Fake

There is a lot of discussion on Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio, but I think Roger Maris deserves a discussion as well. Maris is actually muc…

Started by Steve Zarelli

39 Oct 8, 2022
Reply by terrier8HOF

1961 Mantle and Maris signed disply

Thad Mumford was a Yankee bat boy in the sixties. He later went on to become a producer of Sesame Street and other projects. About ten year…

Started by Old School

7 Jan 2, 2022
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Roger Maris Signature on a 3x5 Index Card

I compared this Roger Maris signed 3x5 to some Psa/dna examples and also to some of the past discussions on this board.  I think the baseli…

Started by Joe Calciano

3 Oct 11, 2021
Reply by terrier8HOF

Roger Maris 3X5 signed framed display

Hello Everyone I found this Roger Maris signed 3X5 display for sale. It comes with a coa from Wall of Fame. I’m not familiar with them. Any…

Started by Joe Calciano

3 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

Roger Maris or Not Roger Maris?

It seems to be a regular thing at the shop, someone comes in with a baseball that has seen better days, and they never seem to bother bring…

Started by Pete Bendu

2 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Pete Bendu

Opinion on this one?

Appreciate any feedback on whether the Maris and Mantle signatures are authentic or clubhouse signed.

Started by Richard Eckhardt

3 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Richard Eckhardt

Mantle and Maris. Are these secretarial or authentic

A buddy of mine found a few sports items when settling his grandfather's estate. The ball looks period correct, but I am concerned it is se…

Started by Richard Eckhardt

3 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Richard Eckhardt

Roger Maris Signature Check. Ty.

Whats up guys ... I'm looking to purchase a Roger Maris signed index card. I know the risk of forgery, and came across this website where I…

Started by Mike92

4 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by terrier8HOF

Are these autographs real?

I acquired this piece at an estate sale in New Milford, CT a few years ago and even though it has some serious condition issues, I've ofte…

Started by Craig

5 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

Maris & Mantle guys....your thoughts please?

A customer would like to know if this piece is worth sending out for authentication. It is a roughly 8x10 magazine page. The only history h…

Started by Pete Bendu

10 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service