We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Michael' (339)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

Hope I'm asking this in the right section... I've recently bumped into this person's little collection of MJ sigs... http://billiejean5809.…

Started by Ema Dan

653 on Saturday
Reply by Lizzie

Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes o…

Started by Lizzie

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

The Jackson’s signed funko pop and Christmas records!

The Jackson’s have just listed 4 signed funko pops  with a free signed cd on the instagram story and shop. And they have Christmas records…

Started by Vinyljoy

7 Dec 18, 2023
Reply by Vinyljoy

Upper Deck hologram but Beckett says unlikely

Michael Jordan signed UNC photo (Dont have COA).  Everything looks legit.  Has Upper Deck hologram (can see the Upper deck logo).  Some of…

Started by Erik Paton

19 Dec 6, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Michael jordan

Hey everyone can I get this authenticated

Started by Patrick jones

2 Dec 4, 2023
Reply by Steve

Michael jackson funeral ticket

Does anyone know who this could have been. Purchased at a auction was inside the box

Started by Patrick jones

4 Nov 15, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Michael Jordan autograph opinion

I have a  Michael Jordan signature I'm curious the authenticity of. I look forward to hearing all opinions on what you think of it.

Started by Ryan Paine

6 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by Steve

Michael jackson Auto Real or Fake ? Was Gifted this a few was back from a DJ here in Los Angeles

Started by EricsAutos

3 Oct 25, 2023
Reply by Dmitry

Michael Jordan autograph opinions

I have a few Michael Jordan signatures I'm curious the authenticity of. The first was received through the mail and the other two were give…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Oct 17, 2023
Reply by Ryan Paine

Michael Collins (Apollo 11) - possibile Autopen

Hi there! I recently bought this Michael Collins piece at a flea market in Germany. The owner was working as a photographer in Cape Canave…

Started by murnau1888

4 Sep 7, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service