We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Old' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help authenticating this Charles Laughton autograph

I recently purchased this Charles Laughton autograph in an auction and though it comes with a COA, I’m always weary about trusting the auth…

Started by Nathan Hale

9 Dec 16, 2022
Reply by Nathan Hale

Matt and Trey autographs

I know this COA looks suspicious - but I want the autographs of Matt and Trey so bad! Has anyone heard of autographauction or an expert on…

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

0 Sep 16, 2020

Joan Crawford Authenticity?

Just recently bought this black felt tip pen signed 9″ x 11″ photo of Joan Crawford authenticated by JSA, on a whim. The seller couldn't id…

Started by Lauren Ges

1 May 4, 2020
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Thoughts on the ebay seller: thingzlimited?

They're selling a 5" x 7" signed photo from the 1930's that I'm interested in, only that the price they're selling it for is $60 less of wh…

Started by Lauren Ges

0 May 4, 2020

Cary Grant autograph?

I've recently brought this autograph with it being sold as Cary Grant. It has come from an autograph album dated 1935 and judging from some…

Started by Rebecca Couch

0 Nov 24, 2019

Cary Grant autograph?

I've recently brought this autograph with it being sold as Cary Grant. It has come from an autograph album dated 1935 and judging from some…

Started by Rebecca Couch

0 Nov 20, 2019

Willie Davis & Sweet Lou Johnson LA Dodgers

I bought this ball a couple of years ago and needs some members opinions on authenticity or not. Thanks

Started by Steve Reed

0 Nov 18, 2017

Bela Lugosi Autographed Photo Family Heirloom

Hello, I have an old family heirloom of sorts that I'd like to get the community's opinion on. The autograph is located on the back of his…

Started by aranea

32 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Robert Chase

Bud Abbott & Lou Costello

Hi, I've just joined this site and was wondering if anyone with a greater knowledge of this kind of thing would be able to tell if this was…

Started by Gareth

8 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Gareth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service