We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'President' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on Ronald Reagan signed letter

Thoughts on this Ronald Reagan letter? Saw it on eBay but unsure of signature. It was going for $150 so that’s why I’m intrigued.

Started by A'ndre Gonawela

2 Dec 10, 2021
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Is My Recently Acquired Woodrow Wilson Autograph Real?

I recently acquired this letter and signature of Woodrow Wilson from 1914 from a decently reputable source, and he said that he originally…

Started by Jim Vitale

0 Sep 17, 2021

When to sell political autographs?

I have was just wondering if anyone has any advice on selling presidential autographs? I recently acquired a Joe Biden signed book  would i…

Started by Ryan Paine

3 Mar 13, 2021
Reply by Ryan Paine

Is this Barack Obama real?

I found this at a discount store.  It looks close to signatures on the PSA/DNA website but I'm newish to Presidential autographs.  

Started by kmansc

14 Jan 6, 2021
Reply by kmansc

George Bush: Real or Autopen?

Any chance this is real?  It's exactly the type of photo that would be autopenned, but the two pens are so different and I haven't been abl…

Started by kmansc

3 Nov 24, 2020
Reply by BC

President Eisenhower, are these real? Please

Hello These autographs have been offered to me The DDE for 84.00 and the Uncle Ike for 101.00 The third signed "Uncle Ike" is 149.00 what…

Started by Paul Langsholt

0 Oct 31, 2020

Harry Truman Signature on Poster

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone has ever seen this poster ever and whether the signature is real. I've done a whole bunch of searching and ha…

Started by Aland Rosas

7 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Jimmy Carter Signed "A Remarkable Mother" Opinions?

Recently picked up a copy of this book that appeared to have a signature on the first blank page, however I've only ever seen this book sig…

Started by OK_Android

5 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by James

President Warren G. Harding Signed Postrmaster Appointment?

Hey! I was spending some time perusing an antique store and I found two postmaster appointment certificates, 'signed' by Calvin Coolidge an…

Started by A'ndre Gonawela

2 May 19, 2019
Reply by Herman Darvick

Pete Buttigieg Autograph Authenticity (Political Autograph)

Recently purchased this autograph of Pete Buttigieg, current Democratic candidate for president.  Since he's new to the national scene I co…

Started by Scott

0 Apr 3, 2019

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service