We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Punk' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

I ordered it from a collector in Montevideo Uraguay, said they witnessed Joey signed it in 94 as they were a journalist who attended many o…

Started by MikeEarmantraut

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by MikeEarmantraut

Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

Saw this for sale kinda looked wonky to me was curious if anyone here knows if it's real? Im not interested in it im just browsing.

Started by MikeEarmantraut

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

Real Or Fake? Talking Heads "Stop Making Sense" Band Signed Vinyl LP

Hi- I'm interested in getting the Group's opinion of the possible authenticity of the following Taking Heads "Stop Making Sense"" band sign…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

5 Oct 23, 2022
Reply by Josh Board

Fear-Lee Ving Autographed Vinyl and Posters

Hey everyone.  There is some cool stuff on Fears website signed by the infamous Lee Ving.  Do some searching and there are some CD's, Vinyl…

Started by Gary King

2 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by Gary King

The Cure Signed Tour Poster: Hot! Hot! Hot! Or NOT! NOT! NOT!

Hi Everyone- I've been given a chance to buy a signed The Cure tour poster (Wild Mood Swings Tour?), presumably signed by the band around 1…

0 Jul 20, 2021

The Cure The Head On The Door Signed LP- Real or Fake?

Hi Everybody- Long Time No Chat- I have here a signed copy of The Cure's The Head On The Door (LP). Does anyone have any opinions on it's p…

2 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by John William

Iggy Pop Signed "Raw Power" LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys- I'm resurrecting my previous post for this which didn't received any replies in the hopes that someone out there who's familiar wi…

0 Nov 17, 2017

The Police Signed Regatta De Blanc LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Hoping to get some opinions about the possible authenticity of the following The Police Regatta De Blanc signed LP. I'm not ve…

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by marc e

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Part 2! Ramones Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys- I'm looking for opinions on the possible authenticity of the following signed Ramones "Rocket To Russia" LP (pic #1 below). I had…

5 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Real Or Fake - Is This Pretenders LP the Real Deal Or A Real Pretender?

Hi Guys- Seeking opinions on the possible validity of the following signed Pretenders self-titled debut LP. Any and all opinions will be gr…

2 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service