We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Rock' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bruce Springsteen autograph opinions

Hi guys. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm looking for a signed Bruce Springsteen item for my best friend who is a huge Springst…

Started by Derrick

4 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Derrick

Rolling Stones Opinions Please its so the Seller says from 1964

Can it be real ? Just a Austrian Seller offer it on Ebay https://www.ebay.de/itm/THE-ROLLING-STONES-Autogramme-Autographen-ORIGINAL-1964/16

Started by Autographcontrol

7 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by wascher

Beware: Signed Copies of High In The Clouds by Paul McCartney + Blackbird Singing, Paintings, Wingspan, Hey Grandude!, CDs, Ukuleles

The following signed copies of High In the Clouds are in my opinion examples of a forgery style which, with one exception that I’m aware of…

Started by BallroomDays67

33 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by BallroomDays67

Stevie Nicks "The Wild Heart" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi- Does anyone have an opinion regarding the possible authenticity of this Stevie Nicks "The Wild Heart" signed LP? Opinions would be appr…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

7 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Gotta Have Rock And Roll 2014 Nov Michael Jackson items

https://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Category/Michael_Jackson-197.html Please share your opinions on the following "signed" items coming up…

Started by wascher

16 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Lizzie

Rock Hudson...two different signatures !?

Got those two signed fan postcards (probably from the 1960s) and the autographs looks completely different to me. Any ideas if one of them…

Started by Eddy White

0 May 26, 2017

Rock Hudson

Just wondering what you guys think of this one? I haven't seen that many of his...was he a tough signer? Thanks!

Started by Greg

2 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Greg

Chuck Berry Signed 78 Record Authentic? Older Signature?

Any opinions on the authenticity of the Chuck Berry signature on this record? Such opinions would be greatly appreciated! I'm assuming it's…

Started by Alex Riffle

0 Jul 28, 2016

Rock band help in identifying

These are two of the autographs on the guitar from about 2004 to 2009.  Any help or ideas on the names?

Started by Terry Bender

1 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Micko

Does this look authentic? Please help!

Hi guys, I have found this collection of autographs online of the original addams family and it contains two that I need to finish my colle…

Started by Hayden Leavers

6 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Joe W.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service