We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'TTM' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TTM autograph advice

Looking for advice on celebrities that still sign ttm autographs. If you know from personal experience who still signs let me know please.

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Oct 26, 2023
Reply by BC

TTM self addressed stamped envelope when is international

How do you proceed when you want to ask to celebrities for their autographs via TTM when you are living overseas from their home country? S…

Started by David Munch

0 Sep 10, 2023

Thoughts on this Iggy Pop signature?

Hey! I wrote a fan letter to Iggy Pop's personal address a year ago, and recently I received the photograph I sent him inscribed by him and…

Started by Juan Antonio Pop

3 May 17, 2022
Reply by Jim McFiver

Tom Selleck, yay or nay?

Thank you in advance for the response, it was gotten TTM, but I dont know if it is a secretary or himself!  I thank you in advance! Gus

Started by Gus Weber

1 Nov 7, 2021
Reply by Steven Hutchison

Dirk Nowitzki TTM Autograph authentic?

Hello, I got Dirk Nowitzki's autograph through mail as a surprise for my boyfriend who's a great fan, and I wanted to ask you if you think…

Started by Giada

1 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Giada

Daryl Hall and John Oates - Beginner Seeking Autograph Advice (UPDATED)

-- Update -- Just a follow up. I decided to get the autographed Hall and Oates album that Joe W. had mentioned in the post below. The idea…

Started by mvisyak

13 May 22, 2019
Reply by marc e

TTM aAutograph Who could it be?

I've been sending off request for TTM autographs. I have a package that is being shipped to me from Katona, NY. Any ideas on who this could…

Started by Ryan Paine

6 Mar 1, 2019
Reply by Patrick1977

Dick Van Dyke TTM

We wrote to Mr. Dyke around 4 years ago sending a picture to get signed. The top picture made out to my daughter and myself is what returne…

Started by Jason Toney

2 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Steve Viola

Looking for TTM addresses for Abbey D'Agostino (USA) & Nikki Hamblin (NZ)

I've been on the hunt for the contact/TTM addresses for two 2016 Olympians - Abbey D'Agostino (USA) and Nikki Hamblin (New Zealand).  Consi…

Started by John Johnston

0 Sep 17, 2016

The Beatles 1965 TTM

Hi guys, Im new to the forum, Ive been collecting in person autographs for years...and my mother got me something she found cleaning up her…

Started by Gus Weber

6 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Richard Booth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service