We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Tom' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A CASE OF PROVENANCE

Provenance is a word that pops up from time to time. It is one of those words that can mean different things to different people.  Knowing…

Started by Scott Paul

0 yesterday

Traveling Wilburys LP signed

Hello everybody! Do you think these autographs are authentic? I have no background story about the object.

Started by Johan Brannstrom

6 Apr 10
Reply by Johan Brannstrom

Traveling Wilburys Autograph Opinion

I found this sign photo by members of the traveling wilburys. It is supposedly signed by Bob dylan, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and George Harris…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Aug 5, 2023
Reply by Beatles410

Alien 1979 film cast autographs

Cast autographs from the sci-fi horror film Alien directed by Ridley Scott.

Started by Ryan Van Buskirk

0 Jul 29, 2023

Tom Cruise Autograph

Hello, I'm new here and wanting to get an opinion on the authenticity of a Tom Cruise autograph. Seller says they are a member of UACC and…

Started by Julia

1 Dec 11, 2022
Reply by rob kunne

International Orders/Royal Mail Strikes

I unfortunately recently had a damaged book arrive from one of the UK booksellers for Tom Felton's "Beyond the Wand" yesterday. I just star…

Started by John Michael

3 Oct 20, 2022
Reply by 5816nick

Tom Hanks autograph opinion

I found this supposed Tom Hanks signed photo while searching the internet. I was wondering your opinions on whether or not it is authentic…

Started by Ryan Paine

1 Jul 16, 2022
Reply by Steve

Tom Jones Autograph on Vinyl Cover. Look Authentic?

Tom Jones Autograph on Vinyl Cover. Look Authentic? I got a nice Vinyl collection that included this nice piece. Any thoughts would be appr…

Started by Chad Michael

1 Jun 3, 2022
Reply by Steve Viola

TOM BRADY AUTOGRAPH CARD

Hello, curious on everyone's opinions on this Tom Brady signed card? Appreciate all and any opinions. Thanks

Started by Damian

4 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Damian

Signed Tom Clancy book

I was at my local library bookstore earlier today and cams across a copy of Tom Clancy's book The Teeth of the Tiger. I noticed that it hap…

Started by Ryan Paine

0 Feb 15, 2022

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service