We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Trek' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

The 1950s and 60s were decades when Americans were fascinated with all things involving space travel. With the advent of sending men into o…

Started by Scott Paul

162 Mar 15
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Cast of Star Trek Deep Space Nine

Saw this item on eBay. Is the coa and signatures legit? https://www.ebay.com/itm/385622470359?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-235

Started by startrekmaniac

0 Aug 6, 2023

Deep Space Nine Cast

Found this autograph picture of the cast of Star Trek deep space nine. It has a coa, but I have never heard of them. Are they legit. How do…

Started by startrekmaniac

0 Aug 6, 2023

Leonard Nimoy

I got a “Mr. Spock’s Music From Outer Space” vinyl the other day, and it had this signature on it. Any thoughts on whether it’s real? I’m e…

Started by Catherine Purcell

2 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Ethan Johnson

Leonard Nimoy signatures need authentication

Was given these by an older gentleman who said he bought them online years ago. The pictures are nice, but the signatures seem questionable…

Started by Chloe Orton cartnal

5 Sep 13, 2022
Reply by Lars Ekerman

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Featured In A TV Show and/or Magazine Of How You Collect?

I have Been Lucky!!!! Through all the fun and passion I have had in collecting In Person Picture Proof Autographs. Along the way…

Started by PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS

1 Sep 5, 2020
Reply by PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS

Star Trek Help Please. Shatner Nimoy Kelley. Montalban, Kelley.

any help on these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance 

Started by chris boudreau

2 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by chris boudreau

William Shatner & Leonard Nimoy Authenticity Question?

Hello I am a new member here, thanks for the approval! Im a life long Star Trek Fan and looking to purchase a autographed piece for my ho…

Started by Star Collector

12 Mar 28, 2020
Reply by AC1074

Star Trek cast. Nimoy and Kelley help please.

Hey, could use some help on these Star Trek photos. I do know some about the heroes of the final frontier picture, but it has no coa with i…

13 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by chris boudreau

Star Trek cast. Nimoy and Kelley help please.

Hey, could use some help on these Star Trek photos. I do know some about the heroes of the final frontier picture, but it has no coa with i…

0 Aug 23, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service