We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'York' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Or Fake - Is This Pretenders LP the Real Deal Or A Real Pretender?

Hi Guys- Seeking opinions on the possible validity of the following signed Pretenders self-titled debut LP. Any and all opinions will be gr…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

2 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Iggy Pop & The Stooges "Raw Power" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi-       Anyone have an opinion on the possible authenticity of either of the following Iggy Pop And The Stooges "Raw Power" signed LPs?

0 Sep 22, 2017

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Ramones Signed Debut LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Anyone have an opinion as to the possible authenticity of the following Ramones self-titled debut LP? Any and all opinions wou…

10 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Mickey Mantle autographed ball?

Recently found a Mickey Mantle autographed baseball. The person found it for me knows I love collecting baseballs and that I have quite a f…

Started by Laci Beasley

6 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Steve Zarelli

New to Hobby 1948 Babe Ruth Signed Baseball...Ball Point Pen?

Hello everyone ~ I recently acquired this [single] signed Babe Ruth Baseball from a gentleman who inherited the ball from his father, in 19…

Started by Mark Seager

5 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Pete Bendu

Yogi Berra Seat Back

Hi all. I picked this up recently in a memorabilia break. It comes with multiple authentications. Out of curiosity, what is its likely valu…

Started by Richard

6 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Richard

Forged Mickey Mantle DiMaggio Ebay Seller Bomck61

Check out these obvious and ugly Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries on a baseball listed and sold by Ebay seller Bomck61 for $275.00.…

Started by CJCollector

1 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Steve

Forged Derek Jeter Baseball Ebay Seller Sell.justi

Check out the below obvious, hideous and laughable Derek Jeter forgery on a baseball listed and sold by Ebay seller Sell.justi for $310.00.…

Started by CJCollector

3 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Null

At a Book Signing Should It Be Personalized or Not?

Hi Friend, I recently went to a book signing for my Forbes blog and had the author and Mets GM autograph my book. http://onforb.es/1bbmWBL

Started by David Seideman

4 May 1, 2015
Reply by James

Marlon Brando Forgery w/ Susannah York - eBay seller homeshop52sgl

Unbelievable Forgery on a Superman the Movie photograph. Nothing like this available on the market and yet his is only $150. Check out the…

Started by Bradford

6 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service