All Discussions Tagged 'for' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

storage for your autographs

Hello, I don't know how you store and care for your autographs but for me, I'm in a standstill;  I have them neatly organized in a dry mois…

Started by nicholas pansini

11 Jul 24
Reply by DP

Ebay Seller Jessmk12 Sells Forged Derek Jeter Baseball COA Not Steiner Sports

Check out the below laughable forged Derek Jeter baseball sold by Ebay seller Jessmk12. First, immediately below, are other links to Ebay s…

Started by Christopher Williams

0 Jun 19

Eric Clapton autographed Slab, real?

Eric Clapton autographed slab, real?

Started by nicholas pansini

27 Jun 7
Reply by Eric K Longo

Celebrities and Musicians Selling Autographs

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but perhaps this can serve to be an updated version if it has. Many celebrities and musicians ar…

Started by Mike T

153 Mar 21
Reply by Josh Board

Ebay Seller Stevew6 Sells Derek Jeter Forgery

Ebay seller Stevew6, who has probably sold hundreds of forgeries of Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, Willie Mays, Ted Williams, Sandy Koufax, D…

2 Mar 15
Reply by Christopher Williams

FOR SALE - Lynyrd Skynyrd Autographed 'Second Helping' Record

Hey guys! A while ago, I posted that my Dad had a Lynyrd Sknyrd 'Second Helping' record, autographed by the entire band (including Ronnie V…

Started by Sara Kean

2 Feb 1
Reply by Sara Kean

Forged Mickey Mantle Photo Ebay Seller Djmick7

When does a Mickey Mantle autographed photo sell for a whopping $78.99? When it's an ugly forgery with a COA from Guaranteed Forensic Authe…

6 Jan 16
Reply by Christopher Williams

Ebay Seller Bombino4911 Sells Mickey Mantle Forgery

Here's yet another Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball that recently sold on Ebay. The below obvious and laughable Mickey Mantle forgery on…

0 Jan 3

Ebay Seller Disneycolector Sells Joe DiMaggio Forgery

Not only does Ebay seller Disneycolector sell Derek Jeter forgeries by the truck load (see link directly below), but he also sells other fo…

0 Jan 3

Ebay Seller Crb38 Sells Derek Jeter Forgery

Check out the below laughable Derek Jeter forgery on a photograph that recently sold on Ebay. The below obvious and laughable Derek Jeter f…

0 Dec 19, 2015

RSS

Blog Posts

Adding Some Music and Football to the Collection

Posted by Coachgd on August 22, 2016 at 9:18pm 0 Comments

I've been shooting and reviewing concerts for 2 years and it's been great.  Getting to be that close to the stage, even for only 3 songs, is an awesome experience.  Hanging out after the show to try and catch the artists for an autograph is fun…

Continue

Giving Guitars Away -- The Garth Brooks / Joe Walsh Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 14, 2016 at 10:55pm 8 Comments

I’m not much of a country music fan. The closest I get is Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton. Yet I’ve found that country musicians are among the best autograph signers…

Continue

WWW.ROCKANDROLLCOLLECTION.COM

Posted by Stephen Duncan on August 6, 2016 at 4:30pm 126 Comments

About 10 months ago, there was a post and thread started here on AL, that questioned the authenticity of some of the autographs contained within my collection, found on…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service