We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'identification' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! Is this Bryce Harper?

Hello! I’m new and this is my first post. Anyway, I was going through a bunch of autographed baseballs collected over the years and figured…

Started by Brian W

1 Aug 22, 2023
Reply by terrier8HOF

Help Identifying Signatures - 2009 Masters

Hi there,  I have a pin flag from the 2009 Masters (Wednesday practice round) with quite a few signatures. It was gifted to me a while bac…

Started by Emmy B

0 Jul 2, 2022

Signed baseball identification

I was up in the attic over at my dad's house the other day and came across a signed baseball from when I was a kid. I can't figure out who…

Started by Ryan Paine

2 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Nick Dimeo

Who's autograph is this?

I bought an item signed by Bud Abbott and Lou Costello. It has a third signature that I was unaware of. If anyone has any ideas who's signa…

Started by Ryan Paine

2 Jan 16, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Autograph Identification

Hey everyone I am new here.  I found the website attempting to find help in figuring out who autographed a guitar I recently acquired. I ac…

Started by Kurt

13 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Allen

Baseball Autograph - ID Help

I was at a Braves home game in the early 90's and the security guy let me retrieve a homer that was smashed clear out of the park... at the…

Started by Jay

6 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Jay

Need Help Identifying Signatures Please

Need help identifying these signatures please. These signatures were most likely Reds or Indians players from 2013-2015 if thats any help.…

Started by Tommy Rampulla

2 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Detroit Tigers Signature Identification

Hey Guys! I've got a gloved signed by several different Tigers at a walk the field day. It was signed sometime between the 2000 season and…

Started by John Williams

16 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by James Peabody

I need help identifying an autograph on a baseball

Hey Guys, I need help identifying the attached baseball signature. If it helps, the other signature on the ball is Cal Ripken Jr. I'm guess…

Started by Brian Harris

1 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Chris David

Help Identify Autographs

Hi everyone, can you please help me identify whose signatures are shown on the picture below? These are from an estate sale outside of Bost…

Started by esigs

8 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by esigs

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service