We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beatles - McCartney/Harrison/Starr - Signatures in an Autograph Book c.1963 Contains FIVE Signatures: 3 x George 1 x Paul 1 x Ringo

Started by Paul Jones

4 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Beatlebum

Beatles - McCartney/Harrison/Starr - Signatures in an Autograph Book c.1963 Contains FIVE Signatures: 3 x George 1 x Paul 1 x Ringo

Started by Paul Jones

6 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Paul Jones

Ebay Seller Sportsmemory755 Eddie Collins Forgery Autographed 1987 Card-Gotta Read-Passed Away In 1951

This one I had to post!!! The below Eddie Collins forgery is listed by Ebay seller Sportsmemory755. Why is it an obvious and blatant forger…

Started by CJCollector

2 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

Memorabilia appraisals in Los Angeles

Hi all, Im thinking of taking my collection to an appraiser. Does anyone in the Los Angeles area have any experience, good or bad, with loc…

Started by glass

2 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by glass

tips for getting autographs in the rain?

Hey guys does anyone have any suggestions on getting autographs while it's raining it seems to rain a lot around me and it typically messes…

Started by Steven Jackson

2 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Steven Jackson

Thoughts on Johnny Cash

What does everyone think of this item?

Started by Chad B

10 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Chad B

Annoyng IN Person terms we hear all the time + Tips of the Trade..Beginners Edition..

There is so many terms that are frequently used and have become quite irritable to me and I'm sure many others. First is usually told by th…

Started by Kenny Sweitzer, Jr.

4 May 6, 2013
Reply by Kenny Sweitzer, Jr.

Annoyng IN Person terms we hear all the time + Tips of the Trade..Beginners Edition..

There is so many terms that are frequently used and have become quite irritable to me and I'm sure many others. First is usually told by th…

Started by Kenny Sweitzer, Jr.

0 Apr 29, 2013

band heart Ann and nancy wilson- in person sorta..is it real?

Hey guys so today i went for the band heart. After a long cold day got to see them go inside and there assistant came out , luckly i was aw…

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Steven Jackson

Advice to meet pearl jam ?

Hey guys in a couple of months i  want to try to meet pearl jam during there only show in canada. I typically meet people at the venue they…

5 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Rich

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service