We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taylor Swift?

comes with a COA but we all know that doesn’t mean much. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Started by Jelly

0 Apr 21, 2020

opinions on these Spice Girls?

I think the first is authentic and just a low price because of the ink bleed, but I could be wrong. The second I'm not sure about, so any…

Started by Jelly

0 Apr 19, 2020

Johnny Rotten/John Lydon real?

Just saw this listed and was wondering the authenticity of it? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Started by Jelly

0 Apr 12, 2020

Taylor Swift Signed 8X10

Hi,  Newbie here, looking for some help.  I have a few autographs but this is the only Taylor Swift I have.  I bought it from a local perso…

Started by Tyler Polsgrove

7 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by Tyler Polsgrove

Signed Music

I created this search on our site so you can follow and link to your favorite musically signed items https://shop.bandwear.com/search?q=sig

Started by JOhn

0 Oct 1, 2019

Jack White Signing In Person Example

Saw this on my instagram feed a few days ago and thought it would be of interest. It's a great in-person example of the notoriously fickle…

Started by Jim McFiver

1 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by Tooth_Fairy

Remember The Carpenter's? I think this music sheet does...

Hi!  I'm crossing my fingers y'all can help me.  I found this old sheet music booklet with a signature written in pencil on the top left co…

Started by Sheryl Sullivan

0 Mar 8, 2019

Bon Jovi Drumhead autographs from auction - authentic or not?

Hi guys,  I just got a gift from a friend of mine (please see pictures below):  1) Do you think it is authentic?  2) Do you know anything a…

Started by Icehit4e

11 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Icehit4e

Dolly Parton Signed LPs - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Looking for the country music fans out there to weigh in on the possible authenticity of the following two Dolly Parton signed…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

0 Dec 9, 2018

Billy Joel Sig??

I was browsing eBay today for music when I came across a listing of the Billy Joel LP album "Streetlife Serenade." This seems like a pretty…

Started by TristAndShout

18 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service