We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'presidential' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John F. Kennedy signed postcard / Opinions?

Hello guys.  Could you please take a look and share your thoughts on this one?  Presumably JFK's signature on a postcard from his state vis…

Started by Kallia Protopapa

2 Mar 9, 2023
Reply by Eddy

John F. Kennedy signed postcards from his visit to Berlin, Germany (June 23, 1963)

Hello guys. I'm looking to buy one of these postcards signed by President Kennedy during his visit to Berlin, Germany on June 23, 1963. I'v…

4 Nov 30, 2021
Reply by Nick Dimeo

President Joe Biden signed photo

Hello guys. I'm looking to buy a signed photo of President Joe Biden, but I'd like to get your opinions on the signature's authenticity bef…

3 Nov 28, 2021
Reply by Eddy

President Jimmy Carter signed and inscribed photo

Hello guys. I recently purchased this signed photo of former President Jimmy Carter from a German autograph seller on eBay. I think Preside…

2 Nov 28, 2021
Reply by JK

President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton signed books

Hello! I recently purchased signed copies of State of Terror by Hillary Clinton and The President's Daughter by former President Bill Clint…

0 Nov 27, 2021

Joe Biden signed photo / your opinions?

Hey guys.  I've found a signed photo of former Vice President and Democratic candidate Joe Biden on eBay and I'd like to know if the signat…

2 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by Butters24

VP Joe Biden signed index card / Opinions on authenticity?

Hello guys. I recently purchased an index card signed by former Vice President and Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden on eBay. I g…

3 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by terrier8HOF

President George H.W. Bush signed photo / Authentic or not?

Hello guys!  I'm looking at a signed photo of the late President George H.W. Bush (1924-2018) on eBay that I would like to buy, but I need…

3 Apr 5, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy signed photographs / Opinions on authenticity?

Hello to everyone! I'm Kallia and I'm the most recent member of Autograph Live. I'm very glad to be here, and I hope you can help me with m…

0 Mar 23, 2020

Harry Truman from 1966 event in KC, MO . Is it real or a facsimile type souvenir?

Kodak photo from chamber of commerce event or something.  It is hard to see where the autograph begins and the photo starts.  Received by m…

Started by Doug S

3 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service