Autograph Magazine Live

The Authentic Experience

All Discussions Tagged 'secretarial' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autograph's Johnny Cash Signature Study — Be Part of It!

Has there ever been a nicer, more humble, more fan friendly superstar than Johnny Cash? Johnny was the Babe Ruth of Country Music—the top-r…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

281 Oct 2
Reply by Kristof Delarue

PLEASE BEWARE, very questionable autograph of Elvis Presley on eBay

Hi everyone! Fans of Elvis, PLEASE BEWARE!http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Elvis-Presley-signature-autograph-1-1-Topps-Heritage-memorabilia-car

Started by TZ

2 Jun 17
Reply by TZ

Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

Hi: At Steve Cyrkin's invitation, I'd like to call your attention to a signature study I've posted on my blog, Charlton Heston signature s…

Started by Steve Zarelli

968 Apr 24
Reply by Steve Zarelli

JFK - Secretarial?

Hi to all. Very new to posting so forgive me if anything is a bit 'off'.  I have a John F Kennedy 'signed' book, I believe it is almost cer…

Started by Nate

29 Feb 3
Reply by Seleznev Dmitri

PSA/DNA Jackie Gleason Signed Photos: How Many are Secretarial?

Over $10,000.00 worth of Jackie Gleason stickered stuff available on EBAY. Would you pay $299.00 for this?:http://www.google.com/images?q=j

Started by Grant Van de Streek

265 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by james johst

Profiles in History Auction July 2013 Marilyn Monroe Handwriting wrongly labelled

It has come to my attention that "Profiles in History" are being somewhat misleading and really they have no excuse. They are clearly label…

Started by Pauline Berry

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Pauline Berry

TO BURN OR NOT TO BURN...That is the question.

Like most autograph collectors I have encountered my share of forged autographs, and have written it off to a lesson learned.   I have also…

Started by Scott Paul

4 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Scott Paul

Tony Curtis And His (Not So) Tricky Secretarial

This month will mark one year since Tony Curtis, the beloved actor, passed away. I decided to post this quick thread after searching throug…

Started by Brick Hunter

23 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Brick Hunter

Why do so many dealers & Auctioneers still sell obvious secretarials?

There are a number of known secretarial autographs, that have been fairly common knowledge for many years. For example, the Jackie Gleason…

Started by kevin conway

20 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Mike Miller

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service