All Discussions Tagged 'the' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Robert Smith (The Cure) vintage 80's signature

Does anybody has similar examples of his early signature?  I think it's good, although the last 2 letters look a bit off and aren't separat…

Started by Bjorn VDB

2 Jun 17
Reply by Bjorn VDB

Led Zeppelin Autograph?

Hello everyone, Some time ago I bought a Led Zeppelin LP ; House Of The Holy. On the inside of the cover I found this Autograph, but I cou…

Started by Dopey91

1 May 29
Reply by Richard Booth

Eric Clapton, Robbie Robertson and Kris Kristofferson - any ideas if this might be OK ?

A german Ebay-seller is offering those ones... please let me know if at least one of them is good... Thank you.

Started by Eddy White

0 May 27

Brian May Autograph: Is This Real?

Started by nicholas pansini

3 May 5
Reply by Mr. Steffman

"The Auto Scouts" Busted? $2 Million Forgery Ring Goes Down!

For those of you that remember, I used to expose "The Auto Scouts" forgery eBay accounts all the time.  "The Auto Scouts" were a forgery ri…

Started by Ryan

48 Apr 15
Reply by Christopher Williams

The Who - any recent IP successes?

Anyone got The Who during their recent/current tour, especially in the UK? I've heard they have signed here and there (even Roger, who refu…

Started by Robert

6 Apr 12
Reply by Mr. Steffman

The cure signed cd

Any thoughts on this one? Signed by all 5 from that period (2004). I think it'is good but would like some more opinions.

Started by Bjorn VDB

3 Mar 28
Reply by James

Buying From Beyond the Rack

Hi, I'm looking to buy some signed posters from Beyond the Rack and I was curious if anyone had some previous experience or had any concern…

Started by Justin LeBlanc

4 Mar 12
Reply by Justin LeBlanc

Roger Waters signed Pink Floyd lps for sale

Hello people ,I don't often write here. I have 3 pink Floyd lps for sale signed by Roger waters . 2 of them are brand new mint condition .…

Started by sogier 1992

8 Mar 2
Reply by sogier 1992

RIP: George Kosana (!1935-2016) from NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

I am a little late with this but George Kosana who played the sheriff in the original Night of the Living Dead died on December 30, 2016, a…

Started by Scott Paul

8 Feb 9
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service