All Discussions Tagged 'the' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carl wilson beach boys autograph?

I found these on eBay. Does anybody have an idea if they are real or not? Thanks! :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEACH-BOYS-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPH

Started by sixtiesdoll

11 yesterday
Reply by Paul

Roger Waters Us and Them Tour Autographs

Is anyone going (or has gone) to Roger Waters Us and Them Tour and gotten autographs? If so, any tips? I may go to one of the Chicago show…

Started by PFCollector

227 Aug 13
Reply by Ian Baldock

Pink Floyd real or fake ?

I'm doubting authenticity with the little research I've done but it's an old album so possibly all 4 signed together or separately. It's be…

Started by Jack Parker

19 Jul 30
Reply by Jack Parker

Robert Smith (The Cure) vintage 80's signature

Does anybody has similar examples of his early signature?  I think it's good, although the last 2 letters look a bit off and aren't separat…

Started by Bjorn VDB

2 Jun 17
Reply by Bjorn VDB

Led Zeppelin Autograph?

Hello everyone, Some time ago I bought a Led Zeppelin LP ; House Of The Holy. On the inside of the cover I found this Autograph, but I cou…

Started by Dopey91

1 May 29
Reply by Richard Booth

Eric Clapton, Robbie Robertson and Kris Kristofferson - any ideas if this might be OK ?

A german Ebay-seller is offering those ones... please let me know if at least one of them is good... Thank you.

Started by Eddy White

0 May 27

Brian May Autograph: Is This Real?

Started by nicholas pansini

3 May 5
Reply by Mr. Steffman

"The Auto Scouts" Busted? $2 Million Forgery Ring Goes Down!

For those of you that remember, I used to expose "The Auto Scouts" forgery eBay accounts all the time.  "The Auto Scouts" were a forgery ri…

Started by Ryan

48 Apr 15
Reply by Christopher Williams

The Who - any recent IP successes?

Anyone got The Who during their recent/current tour, especially in the UK? I've heard they have signed here and there (even Roger, who refu…

Started by Robert

6 Apr 12
Reply by Mr. Steffman

The cure signed cd

Any thoughts on this one? Signed by all 5 from that period (2004). I think it'is good but would like some more opinions.

Started by Bjorn VDB

3 Mar 28
Reply by James

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service