We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'vintage' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Sabbath / Technical Ecstasy LP

Hey guys, I bought some years ago this Black Sabbath LP and it has two signatures from what seems like the same person. I really don't kno…

Started by EJ

0 Jul 28, 2020

Nelson mandela signed vintage early photo 1990's

Started by Jane Fab Four

3 Mar 3, 2020
Reply by Dusan Milanovic

T206 baseball card forgeries. Rocking the vintage card hobby the last week.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere on AML. Some of the vintage collectors at Net54 discovered a forger who has been getting…

Started by TradeGeek

1 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

I was told this baseball is covered with the symbol of the Order of the Golden Kite - Babe Ruth Auto Real?

Thank you for taking the time to look at my baseball that I am pretty sure was signed by Babe Ruth, and thanks for offering your opinion on…

Started by CuJo

14 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

DiMaggio authentic?

Hey guys, please let me know thoughts before I pay...buyer said they found at an estate sale...already won the auction but wont submit paym…

Started by Stephen DiMarco

5 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Steve

Vintage Photos of Music Legends Signing Autographs - Hank Sr, Elvis and Brian Wilson

Found these vintage photos the past month while surfin' of Hank Williams, Elvis and Brian Wilson, three music legends, signing autographs! …

Started by Jim McFiver

0 Jun 26, 2018

Paul Simon Vintage Signature Signed Album

Is there anyone who would be willing to share their thoughts on the authenticity of this vintage Paul Simon signature? I would truly apprec…

Started by Alex Riffle

2 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Steve

Vintage Eric Clapton Autograph

Does anyone believe this to be genuine?  Eric Clapton signed around April 1979 in Philadelphia PA.

Started by nicholas pansini

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by sling

Vintage Hollywood Autograph help please

I bought a autograph book loaded with Hollywood autographs from 1938-1940 and there is only one I can not identify.  Does anyone know who t…

Started by Chris Records

1 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Chris Records

Yankees Author Marty Appel Weighs in on Obvious Mantle Clubhouse

In my latest Forbes post, I do a bit of detective work on a vintage "signed" Mantle letter, with the help of Marty and Ron Keurajian http:…

Started by David Seideman

0 Jan 28, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service