We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and not yet familiar with this web site, but I can see already how much I'm going to learn here!

As a young teen I saw The Beatles in concert at the old Olympia Stadium in Detroit, September 6, 1964 (their first American tour).  After the concert I brought home an 8 X 10 color photograph of my favorite Beatle, Ringo Starr .. I immediately wrote on the back of the photo, in my teen-age penmanship, my memories of the concert.

I put the photo away until just recently and became curious about the signature on it.  I emailed an autograph expert in the UK and was told that the signature was most likely done by Neil Aspinall, The Beatles childhood friend / road manager  / and later manager of Apple Records.

Can anyone confirm this for me?  Also, are these old photos signed by Neil Aspinall worth anything today? 

I would like to sell it as I'm an "old" lady now and not in the best health and have no one in the family that might be interested in having it after I'm gone.

Many thanks,

Janet

Views: 566

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So when was it signed? did you buy it at the show already signed?

for sure an aspi.

These came out in early 1964 in a pack of 5 pics.One of each Beatle...each with a Neil Aspinall Beatles autograph printed on the pic.The 5th photo was a group shot of all 4 with no printed signatures.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service