We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I'm new to Autograph Live, so if I make stupid mistakes, please forgive.  I buy autographs for my husband's baseball collection.  In an antique mall, I have found 2 - 1985 World Series autographed baseballs without authenticity papers.  The ball is a plain ball with no "MLB" or "World Series" logos.  All of the signatures are in black ink and are hard to tell if they are real or stamped.  Some of the signatures appear to be very real.  I recognize many signatures of the players at that time.  The only way I know these are 1985 World Series is by the hand-written label affixed to the plastic base of the ball holder. Each ball is $100.  Any thoughts??

Tags: Authenticty

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just based on what you presented here, I would be surprised if the balls were hand signed.  Sounds like typical souvenir stamped signatures. post a pic if you want to be sure.

Yes, they are more than likely stamped balls. Obviously, a picture would help determine for sure. If they are stamped replica balls, I certainly wouldn't pay $100 for one. I loved the outcome of that Series! I'm a KC boy.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service