We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I was given this ball by a colleague who has a family member who works for the NBA. I"m looking to sell the ball and all proceeds are going to charity. I run a program that brings college kids down to New Orleans to help them rebuild. I'm looking to find out what the ball is worth, so the organization can make some money.

Players who are on the ball-

D Wade

L James

K Garnett

P Pierce
D Howard

R Allen
C Billups

C Bosh

K Bryant

A Iverson

C Anthony

T Duncan

Y Ming

S Nash

D Nowitzki

C Paul

A Stoudamire

Views: 1866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In my opinion, the Nash auto on my ball has an "S".  The other one shows an 8.  Second of all, You are only given a coa for an all star ball autographed by the entire team, not for only 15 players.  He is missing 15 players.  Remember, only 120 of these balls were signed by the entire team of 30 players.
There are more autographs, i just didn't get a chance to put them all up. I saw the really helpful map Anthony Batista did for the other ball any chance he could do this for each panel if i put each panel up?
The coa is dated 2006 clearly.

Seriously what's your issue here?

are we sure clearly is the right word??

It is clearly typed 2008, the written 2008 does look like it might be a 6, but it seems you have an issue with this ball. Not quite sure why that might be. 

Byron Scott

fake....I think

Do you still have the basketball?  Thanks 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service