We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

RESOLVED - Ebayer [user id removed] selling garbage Sex Pistols, Doors, Pink Floyd

For a good laugh click below.  Getting the name out....beware

2015collectable1

Views: 447

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pink Floyd garbage? Empty Guinness bottles and the crusts from a pie would be better...

Hi i just had this message sent to me on ebay,,,,,,,

FAKE pieces of s***, all of your stuff. You have got to be kidding! "handed down from family members"...all a bunch of forgers I guess...Nice family!
have a look below at what people think of your family heirlooms 

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/2015collectable1-eba...

Can i ask you would it not have crossed your mind to send me a message first and ask do i know these signatures don't look right? I never sold a bad thing in my 55 years. I purchased these in good faith and was told the history on them. Also i can prove where my wife and i purchased them. We got them in good faith and IF they are wrong i will withdraw the ads. Here is a link to where we purchased them. You can check this yourself as i am disgusted at being told i am a cheat. I do understand you are watching out for rip-offs etc, but you can't just go putting up this sort of stuff about a person without first checking with them. Here is the link so you know i got these in good faith. Please when you check ask whoever runs this site to take this post down, as its so unfair to me. thank you, i hope you can reply back soon to me.

http://www.adverts.ie/autographs/bob-dlyan-autographed/12846361

Hi John, i have now removed all the autographs from ebay that i purchased from this seller. I hope you and anyone else that reads this post understands i did not set out to sell any forged signatures. I have many other ads which i have proper COAs proof of signatures etc. I will ask and post up pictures of those signatures here later on, and see what people think. I am not saying you don't know, as you would know a lot more than i would. Also (this might sound strange to you) i would like to thank you for pointing it out, as i'm sure it would have caused me problems if i sold any. I never knew about this site, and fair play to you all for looking out for buyers, i think its a great idea. 

John i see your on line for hours now since i sent you a message. I want this post taken down straight away. I have reported this post to the owner Steve and asked to have it taken down. If this post is not taken down by tomorrow i will be going the legal route. Make no mistake i'm not blowing off hot air and then going away. You put this up about me and you don't even know me, or who i am. I will go to the ends of the earth over this matter. What kind of a man are you hiding behind your post .........

I cannot delete the post, only close it from people commenting on it.  I am sorry you were contacted via ebay, however that was not myself, and I doubt it was other forum members here.  Contacting Steve was the right approach.  He can delete it.  Removing the items was a good move, and I am sure forum members here can offer help in how to seek reimbursement...have you considered contacting the your CC company and disputing the charges under false pretenses.  Good luck

J

If by tomorrow morning this post is not taken down i will be making a full report to 

The Federal Trade Commission. 

https://www.ftc.gov/

I just read this. You can't threaten a member here.

He had every right to post what he did. Protecting collectors from buying forgeries is what this site is about.

YOU should have made sure what you were selling was genuine before you listed it.

I would never ever do this on anyone unless i was 100% sure. Okay i see you have not sent me messages, as i have to take your word. (you seem to have a good user name here) You have to put yourself in my shoes, if this happened you how would you feel. The internet is a worldwide tool for people and i'm sick i was spoken about like this. I am an understanding man and i will wait for it to be taken down, and will not hold a grudge against you or the site. If i may, you should contact people first in future as i was duped with these and cost me money for them. I have sent a link to where i purchased them to prove i was not out to sell dud signatures, its not in me to do that. I know i was getting very angry with my writing but i was really pxxxxx off. I would hope this can be sorted in a friendly manner. Maybe you can also ask Steve to take it down. It might have been an omen for me as i would never have found this site. If i'm buying again i will ask questions here before i purchase. Lets put this down as a mistake and if i was beside you i would shake your hand. Really you did save me problems if i had sold some. thanks

Sorry i forgot to say, i also apologize to you for ranting on. As i'm sure you know i was very mad ouer the post

I won't delete the post, but if you want the title changed, John, I will do that. In fact, you can do that, John.

Thanks for chiming in Steve. I have updated the title and removed any links and eBay identifiers.

Thanks John for changing the post. Steve I have already apologized to John, but as i said i did not know these might be bad signatures. I think i was more than fair with John as i gave him a chance to take the post down, i got no chance to defend myself. I did not threaten John i was letting him know i was going further about this matter if it was not taken down. Yes it came across as threatening but i was sick when i saw these things written about me. I am not hiding as would a guilty person would do, i joined the site to explain what happened. I also said this site is a good idea, but lets be honest here Steve, did you ever make mistakes in your life? I took those ads down straight away. There was even one comment about bottles of Guinness and the crusts from a pie, aiming at the fact i'm Irish. I can take a joke like most Irish people, but depends the way its said about you. Anyway as far as i'm concerned this matter is over. I would like to stay using the site and forget about this matter, but if you feel its best i close my account i will, holding no grudge against John or yourself. Again before i go i would like to thank John for updating the post. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service