We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The following Jim Morrison signed guitar is currently being offered on ebay for a whopping  $25,000.- The seller truly believes it is authentic from doing "his own research". It is without question a forgery. Stay away.                  Jack...

Views: 871

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The signature is a disaster, but the auction description is priceless.

What's really funny Ballroom is that 2 of the 3 exemplars he posted for his "authenticity" comparisons are also forgeries.           Jack..

Not real at all. Terrible
Wow!! Gotta have this one!!

They didn't have Marker back then which could stick to guitars? Is that correct ?

That is what I was thinking.

Seller states" "I personally showed this exact guitar to Ray Manzarek in 2009 in Reno,Nv (pictures on request) and he thought it was beautiful."  Via Ebay I just asked him why he didn't have Manzarek sign it when he had the chance with a photo of him signing it. At least one signature could be reliably authentic. And Manzarek thought the guitar was beautiful?!? That's all he said? I wonder if that was that before or after "Morrison" was added to it. If I get an interesting response I'll post it here.

Of course, the guy was carrying around his supposed signed Morrison guitar, no worries there. He probably showed manzarek an unsigned guitar and was told it was beautiful. I guess someone can just mash together different parts of different stories and create a whole new one.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service