I have a large alphabetisised (new word?) note book with a large number of dedications 'To Tommy' and address inside the cover 'Howard Grafton 155 Noble Street Brooklyn 22 N.Y.

A lot of the aouto's have the persons name underneath but some have not - I have taken the liberty to guess some of the easy ones but can anyone help with the rest and are they genuine - I am 99.999% positive that they are though?

Well - lets go team -  and my thanks again

Barry sisters and Greg Bish.......???

Jane Fonda and ???? 

Ed ?

Paul Newman - real i believe - Joanne Woodwards auto is there too - but not on same page

And who was Tommy?

BTW for those who do not know who the infamous radioman is you CAN google it and find out - yeah well i do come from OZ

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't consider myself good with Paul Newman. He's a confusing signer and his secretaries were very good. That said, I don't think this is secretarial. It looks like a forgery in my opinion. Tons of starts and stops. The signature shows so much uncertainty. The cursive is too rough for him and the Newman looks very off to me. I don't know why the signature is stacked as well.

"Greg Bish..." in top photo is Joey Bishop......blue signature with Jason Robards, Bobby Rydell?

Good stuff - looked at the sigs online and it looks like that that is their names - two down  - more to go

I have purchased a large amount of tom and howard grafton's collection and I would be very happy to purchase more if you are interested in selling

Autograph Live Cell Phone Friendly

We're still working on the site and stomping bugs, so bear with us! Let me know if you're having problems or have comments.

Steve Cyrkin
Community Manager

© 2009-2015   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service