We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello friends at live.autographmagazine.com,

Now I am new in your community but I know this site for a long time as a watcher.

Great to be here. I am an autograph fan/collector from Germany, especially for Beatles,  Jazz and writers.

My proud is a in person signed White Album by Paul McCartney.

Recently I bought 2 Paul McCartney autographs from a very respectable dealer on eBay called Parlogram. He is from Austria.

In May he sells an early George Harrison autograph, which was here discussed for "real". 

What is your opinion about the two PMC's?.

Thank you very much for contact.

Regards from Germany.

Uwe

Tags: Beatles, McCartney, Paul, autograph, real, signed

Views: 1802

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you automan for your opinion, your short statement shows me-you are sure...

Yes to album for sure, not certain about the other

Hello Ricardo and all the others who share my discussion about the two Paul McCartney autographs.

The signed record was clear to all of you, but the envelope was 50/50.

So I asked Roger Epperson and today he said the signature on the envelope is fine too. He said it is  not a common variation of his signature, but real. He sends me for comparing an handwritten letter that was written about the same time, I add this one.

Regards from Germany

Uwe

Hello to all of you who take time to gave their opinions to my two Paul McCartney autographs. I waited a few days longer but it seems, that nobody will give a  further statement. Thanks again.

Last week I followed with great interest the discussion about the Fleetwood Mac autographs. 

I add a photo and will nobody test- these two autographs are real and were signed before my eyes, both here in Germany: Peter Green in 1996 and Mick Fleetwood in 2008. Both were very kind, with Peter Green I talked about half an hour in his dressing room, he signed me several albums and allowed a photo with him, and Mick Fleetwood was so much relaxed after the show with his Blues Band, he signed several albums too and also allowed a photo together with him.

Regards from Uwe

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service