We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Does anyone own, or has anyone ever seen, a copy of any of Love's first three studio LPs that was signed in the 1960's?

Tags: Arthur, Lee, capo, changes, da, forever, love

Views: 2422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice! I have a signed copy of Doug Lubahn's recent book "My Days With The Doors."
im waiting on one also

Doug's book is a great read.

The question I asked Lee, was about an anti-Vietnam song. He started screaming because I had put my hand on his arm (in a friendly gesture). He started screaming that "you never touch me! do you got that?!!! You do not touch me or put your hands on me."

I worked with another reporter -- and he told me Lee grabbed his tape recorder and started smashing it on the ground saying "you work for the CIA, I know you do!" That interview lasted a few seconds.

If you're big LOVE fans -- find the book by the drummer. It's an amazing read as well.
I really enjoyed Michael's book too. The title is "Behind the Scenes on the Pegasus Carousel with the Legendary Rock Group Love." That and "Forever Changes: Arthur Lee and the Book of Love" are must-reads for Love fans.

Michael has been a good friend of mine since the late 90's..i have his booked signed & various other items signed by Johnny & Arthur

Oh -- and I'm guessing when the person mentioned the LOVE albums for $1 each, they probably weren't signed. I think that story got messed up during the telling.

I think it was a fan telling Echols that he bought two albums there for a dollar each.

Most thrift stores and places like that -- will know if something is signed. Sometimes books get thru, if they aren't signed on the main page.

According to Johnny, the fan actually showed him the albums, and asked him to authenticate the signatures.

are there any pictures of these albums,  i would kill to find one

No pictures, unfortunately.
my little red book  is a very addicting song,cant get enough of it
i have spent days searching everywhere for a fully signed love album,even partially signed by the original members...there is nothing as of yet..  there has to be something out there

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service