Does anyone own, or has anyone ever seen, a copy of any of Love's first three studio LPs that was signed in the 1960's?

Tags: Arthur, Lee, capo, changes, da, forever, love

Views: 965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi guys,if someone out there has one or atleast a good picture of one please contact me.Even though im broke at this time..im still searching everywhere and there is absolutley nothing,not even a autograph book page

im going to have to start placing wanted adds for original "Love" autographs from arthur,johny,ken,bryan,snoopy

This is a real impossible mission much worse than finding paul kossoff/free and alan wilson/60s canned heat and even Clear Light.."Loves" comrades from elektra

I found out that the 1965 love signed contract was sold through jeff gold of record mecca,does anyone know how much it sold for?
I still cant find ANY love autographs,this is like pulling teeth..much worse than finding free/paul kossoff,canned heatw/alan wilson  etc     no luck at all,  my left arm for a original signed love album or page,anything with arthur,bryan,snoop,ken,johnny   

still looking for this???

I have a program from a show in Modesto, Ca. 1966 signed by the whole band, Love, as well as The Grassroots. THEM was the headliner, no signatures tho. Dan

Welcome, Dan. I'd love to see it. I just sent you a friend request.
I found this magazine picture that was signed by love. Not the greatest piece, but genuine from back in the days.
Attachments:
Thanks for posting that, Bjarne. It's signed by the second version of Love, the post "Forever Changes" lineup.

RSS

Blog Posts

Auction Items -- the Bonnie & Clyde and Muhammad Ali Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 25, 2016 at 4:02pm 0 Comments

I like to write about various auction items that might appeal to the autograph collector, and it seems each week there’s a new one.

A few…

Continue

Autographs People Get For You -- The Warren Beatty Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 23, 2016 at 11:49pm 4 Comments

In entertainment news, Jay Z got into a little trouble for pushing a fan that he felt got a little too close to his wife Beyonce. They were in Manhattan at a screening…

Continue

Adding Some Music and Football to the Collection

Posted by Coachgd on August 22, 2016 at 9:18pm 3 Comments

I've been shooting and reviewing concerts for 2 years and it's been great.  Getting to be that close to the stage, even for only 3 songs, is an awesome experience.  Hanging out after the show to try and catch the artists for an autograph is fun…

Continue

Giving Guitars Away -- The Garth Brooks / Joe Walsh Edition

Posted by Josh Board on August 14, 2016 at 10:55pm 8 Comments

I’m not much of a country music fan. The closest I get is Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton. Yet I’ve found that country musicians are among the best autograph signers…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2016   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service